Super Contributor

Is this a brand new bee? J293090

J293090

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a brand new bee? J293090

Wow-yes, I think this is new. Thx for posting. Love the green!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Yes! It looks like a new bee! Thanks for posting. Lots of bee bling here.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the bee in both colors! So pretty. I hope this isn't her last bee. I love her bee pins.
Honored Contributor

the bee auto delivery is nice if you want 4 bee pins......not sure it is still available or not. i had gotten on the auto delivery less than a year ago. i just received my autumn pin. i think i am due for one more.......the holiday bee.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

If you order a bee and it says "backorder" what are the chances of getting it?

I ordered one over a week ago and now it says "backorder". It was a bee which was not on wait list, I just ordered it because it was in stock--I thought.

Do I still get the bee?

I searched around different forums here for "backorder" info, some (most, actually), seem to be of the opinion that back order status is higher up than wait list status (does status mean backordered items, if available ship before wait listed?).

Also I read that some "E" (that auction place?) organized group purchases out from the manufacturer of items that are to be sold here as part of this inventory and this creates a backorder.

So, my question is this too, for anyone who knows, can people buy from warehouses storing things which should go to the QVC customers so they can sell it elsewhere for more?!

I hope not!

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 ical said:

If you order a bee and it says "backorder" what are the chances of getting it?

I ordered one over a week ago and now it says "backorder". It was a bee which was not on wait list, I just ordered it because it was in stock--I thought.

Do I still get the bee?

I searched around different forums here for "backorder" info, some (most, actually), seem to be of the opinion that back order status is higher up than wait list status (does status mean backordered items, if available ship before wait listed?).

Also I read that some "E" (that auction place?) organized group purchases out from the manufacturer of items that are to be sold here as part of this inventory and this creates a backorder.

So, my question is this too, for anyone who knows, can people buy from warehouses storing things which should go to the QVC customers so they can sell it elsewhere for more?!

I hope not!

Backorder is a higher status than waitlist, and suggests perhaps a reorder. So it's a strong probability that your order will be fulfilled. Which bee pin is on backorder?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Except for this one, all I ordered last week on waitlist. Most you showed on here.

Valued Contributor

Very cool. I just got my first one...the quilted blue bee. I love it. Now it will be more special to me!
Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Nadjalu said: Very cool. I just got my first one...the quilted blue bee. I love it. Now it will be more special to me!
I received the sunflower bee and now waiting for the quilted bee in khaki to arrive. The quilted bee in khaki is still available-no waitlist!