Honored Contributor
Courtney looks fabulous in the IM cashmere sweater (cream color) with the black leather skirt. She looks upscale & chic. Some new GILI sneak peeks---the camel colored military coat (I want!), the zipper dress, the earings, leather & ponte jacket. There is also a zipper skirt, and the new hobo bag. Anything of interest to you from the show?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
The IM cashmere sweater is beautiful! Courtney is wearing the light gray color. Really nice sleeve design.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
I was tempted to buy the sweater but the dry clean only description stopped me.... Loved the coat as well! And wondering if I should order the faux leather skirt from last week.....
Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: I was tempted to buy the sweater but the dry clean only description stopped me.... Loved the coat as well! And wondering if I should order the faux leather skirt from last week.....
Yes, I too have drastically reduced purchasing dry clean only apparel, except for outerwear. There are so many great sweater options with the look of cashmere, so it's easy to duplicate the look. Loved how she had it half tucked in the front. Need a lighter weight sweater for that look. I wear my heavier yarned sweaters over the skirt-not tucked. I bought the black GILI leather skirt, but haven't received it yet. Like all of the color options for that skirt, and it's a great price point. Hope to pick up the british tan and bordeaux at a later date.

Valued Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said: I was tempted to buy the sweater but the dry clean only description stopped me.... Loved the coat as well! And wondering if I should order the faux leather skirt from last week.....
Yes, I too have drastically reduced purchasing dry clean only apparel, except for outerwear. There are so many great sweater options with the look of cashmere, so it's easy to duplicate the look. Loved how she had it half tucked in the front. Need a lighter weight sweater for that look. I wear my heavier yarned sweaters over the skirt-not tucked. I bought the black GILI leather skirt, but haven't received it yet. Like all of the color options for that skirt, and it's a great price point. Hope to pick up the british tan and bordeaux at a later date.
OK, if you ordered those, I'm gonna give it a try, too Smiley Happy I ordered 2 different colors in 2 different sizes just to be safe and worst case, pay just one return shipping fee if I were to return both of them.... I love pencil skirts but needed to lose some weight for those... Smiley Happy also ordered her charcoal shrug....it's so pretty....let's keep in touch and discuss the skirt when it arrives! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 9/1/2014 Chi-town girl said:
OK, if you ordered those, I'm gonna give it a try, too Smiley Happy I ordered 2 different colors in 2 different sizes just to be safe and worst case, pay just one return shipping fee if I were to return both of them.... I love pencil skirts but needed to lose some weight for those... Smiley Happy also ordered her charcoal shrug....it's so pretty....let's keep in touch and discuss the skirt when it arrives! Smiley Happy
Yay! Good for you. Please post once you receive your goodies. If you look at LR's facebook page, there is a photo of her in the shrug. It looks cute! Will post my review of the skirt once I receive it later this week.

Valued Contributor
I have always hand washed (in the washer on delicate) all my cashmere with no problems. Faux leather is just plastic. Check the bay for real leather skirts, they sell really cheap for much better quality.
Respected Contributor

E bay is an excellent source for quality low cost leather skirts, pants, and such. I have many of them. A lot were new with tags and under $30 or less. Can't get that elsewhere, AND in colors other than black.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 StylishLady said:

E bay is an excellent source for quality low cost leather skirts, pants, and such. I have many of them. A lot were new with tags and under $30 or less. Can't get that elsewhere, AND in colors other than black.

I would consider this option, but I want a return option for any reason. No problems ever with returns to Q or H. I am looking at leather skirts, but will buy from a retailer-online or b&m, most likely later this year or once they start price reductions. Faux leather is fine as long as it's a good quality, design & fit. I like the design/style of the gili pencil skirt. There seems to be more A-lined or flared leather skirts this season-and short.

Valued Contributor
I want a return option too..... and darn, now I have doubts about that skirt.... lol. Also ordered the D&Co leather jacket that was presented tonight.... I like the fact that it's also a blazer. I hope it's a keeper!