Respected Contributor

Labor Day Sales...What did you purchase?

WOW...there were great sales out there this weekend (online & in stores!!!). I picked up a few pairs of shoes from Nordstrom & Lord & Taylor (incredible values-up to 75% off...AND, scarves/wraps for gifts), a few things from Talbots, way too many items from j jill (mostly gifts since I ordered for myself twice in the last 2 weeks) and RL shirts for my son from Macy's...........

What did you buy?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Labor Day Sales...What did you purchase?

Vince Camuto ankle boots in a bright blue, a Carole Hochman long waffle knit floral print robe, Steve Madden leopard print pj bottoms, Lucky brand canvas criss cross strap wedges, Sofft dressy black sandals, and some really pretty Argento Vivo sterling hammered hoops.

Super Contributor

Stuff to make some new fall accessories... scarves, ribbons, beads, jewelry supplies. I came up with a fab idea and found all the supplies on sale.

Yarn to make some chunky tunic sweaters.

One pair of shoes

Five tops

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing this weekend, but two pairs of boots last weekend. One of pair was for snow and cold, and the other a fashion splurge because they are cute boots which were at a price I couldn't refuse. Now, if I can find a new coat appropriate for sub-zero and snowstorm weather I'm set. Everything else I purchase is just desire--not need.

Trusted Contributor

A beautiful silk blouse and lovely sweater along with two pairs of pumps at Lord & Taylor as they were having a 25% off LD sale plus an additional 10% if you used your Lord & Taylor card. I also purchased a great tunic length sweater from Talbots as they are having a 25% off sale. Everything I purchased from both stores were from their new fall inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a bunch! Talbots: jeans, a dress, 2 skirts, a jacket, a vest. From QVC: 4 tops, a jacket, and a cardigan/tank, IM pants. Also bought several Lancôme makeup items and 2 lipsticks from Clinique. Also ordered a pair of tall boots on Amazon......it's probably a good thing that I will be busy at work tomorrow! LOL.
Contributor

Oh Kathleen, I would so love to see some pics of your creations! You sound like a great gal, and probably around my age. Smiley Happy)

Honored Contributor

Lacy bronzed florals lend subtle beauty to the polished charcoal jacket. Fine gauge jacquard knit in pima (95%) and nylon (5%), and refined with a notch lapel and shapely princess seaming. This blazer. Peruvian Connection.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/1/2014 ECBG said:

Lacy bronzed florals lend subtle beauty to the polished charcoal jacket. Fine gauge jacquard knit in pima (95%) and nylon (5%), and refined with a notch lapel and shapely princess seaming. This blazer. Peruvian Connection.

Lovely!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Beautiful blazer, ECBG!

I ordered a Talbot's sweater in baby blue.