Contributor
While Susan Graver is not talking over the host quite as bad tonight the host's (sorry not sure of her name) shoes are a no go for me. Am I really that out of style? Trying to hang on with the tv volume on low. Wish I had Susan Graver's self esteem!
Contributor

Does anyome know what the TSV is for Thursday, 9/4?

Regular Contributor
Perhaps if would do yourself a favor and change the channel, maybe that will enlighten you with a little self esteem.
Valued Contributor

Summerbreeze- (love that name)--she just said it is a sweater. Hmmm...has she ever done a sweater as a TSV? I've only been shopping here for a year, but I don't know Susan to make many sweaters. I am really looking forward to seeing it. I wonder if it's a sweater cardigan or a pullover...

Contributor

Thanks mtnbikegirl. Yes, Susan Graver has made some sweaters in the past...I own 2 or 3 of them (cardigans) and they are pretty nice. Hope she offers a different style and just as nice!

Trusted Contributor

I must have not been concentrating, I heard her say her TSV was coming up but didn't hear that it was a sweater. She has made lovely cardigans in the past. Didn't she have a cardigan on? Can't wait until Thursday now. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

New Contributor
Love SG! Seems like a genuine, passionate business woman to me. She's goofy with her humor and comfy being herself. Her shows rock, in my opinion. :-)
QVC Customer Care

This post has been moved by QVC for disrespectful & Hurtful Comments.

Contributor

Don't get me wrong. I like SG too but think at times she speaks over the hosts and do like many pieces of her clothing line. As far as the self esteem comment didn't mean to sound negative and strike a nerve.

Regular Contributor
On 9/1/2014 grandgracie said:

Don't get me wrong. I like SG too but think at times she speaks over the hosts and do like many pieces of her clothing line. As far as the self esteem comment didn't mean to sound negative and strike a nerve.

That's ok Grandgracie. I think Susan Graver is great person she gets dumped so much perhaps I overreacted. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.