Super Contributor

SUNDAYS on QVC are painful to watch!!!

It seems that sundays are getting worse and worse with all the garbage gadgetry all day long no fashion, beauty ,shoes ,handbags, or anything remotely interesting. do they listen at all. there should be fashion every single day in some form there is plenty of designers willing to have a show !!! get with the times!!!!!

same garbage over and over

we want fashion

Super Contributor

Re: SUNDAYS on QVC are painful to watch!!!

The overpriced TS is just a channel changer.....

Honored Contributor

Not all of us do. I am at least mildly interested in watching anything BUT fashion. I completely skip the fashion shows, as I rarely buy an article of clothing I can't see/touch and try on. Clothing/accessories shows bore the heck out of me. To each his or her own. But I also wouldn't think of pitching a hissy fit to express myself about it. That's just me, though.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

It's like a weekend ""horror"" show....

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn Pollack is on, and Susan Graver.........

Valued Contributor

I agree, awful, I do not cook, so Sunday is a waste for me.............................QVC does not realize woman who work outside of the home would like to shop on Sunday.............for clothes and accessories......................................not ladders, pots, and electronics..................Does anyone at QVC read these posts........................?

Respected Contributor

Totally with you!
Respected Contributor

I look at the program guide and see if there is any reason to watch, otherwise, I don't bother. For me at least most Sunday's on Q is a wasteland of nothing of interest. CP is on today and if I'm home I will probably tune in for that show, but otherwise, no.

Tuesday and Wednesday's are often that way, too with the overload of beauty stuff on Tuesday followed by more "food" and kitchen on Wednesday.

Of course looking at HQ's programming one of the other shopping networks, it is all linens and watches. I'll skip that, too. I

It's ok it encourages me to find something else to do AND not spend money! That's the positive side of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree... I hardly ever watch QVC anymore. Mostly check the website to see what is being presented! But, I hate one hour shows on one item like a TSV!!! It is so boring and repetitious!!

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Miranda1550 said:

I agree, awful, I do not cook, so Sunday is a waste for me.............................QVC does not realize woman who work outside of the home would like to shop on Sunday.............for clothes and accessories......................................not ladders, pots, and electronics..................Does anyone at QVC read these posts........................?

thank you for your insight i feel the same way thats why i had to start the discussion weekends are the only time some busy women and moms can buy clothing for their life qvc hear us