Respected Contributor

There is NO WAY that Leah would wear a single pair of shoes shown in one of her shows...It's a shame that someone so fashionable has to present such hideous shoes.

/></div> </div> <a class=Ryka Water Resistant Suede Lace-up Sneakers w/ Rocker Tech - A202907
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A202907" value=" />
Add to cart <input class="primaryButton btnAddToCart" type="button" value="Add to cart" />
or
Speed buy <input class="primaryButton btnSpeedBuy" type="button" value="Speed buy" /> Add to wish list <input class="secondaryButton btnAddToWishList" type="button" value="Add to wish list" />
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A255857" value=" />
Add to cart <input class="primaryButton btnAddToCart" type="button" value="Add to cart" />
or
Speed buy <input class="primaryButton btnSpeedBuy" type="button" value="Speed buy" /> Add to wish list <input class="secondaryButton btnAddToWishList" type="button" value="Add to wish list" />
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A229594" value=" />
or
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A252648" value=" />
or
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A257065" value=" />
or
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A257393" value=" />
or
<input id="cbSelectedColorCode" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="ColorCode_A334197" value=" />
or

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Leah is fashionable, but I'm sure she also has a use for casual shoes such as some of these. The pumps are not bad if you need a slightly dressier shoe. Some of the others are for casual wear, and I don't see why Leah would not wear those. They're just like a lot of the shoes that are online and in the stores. The Easy Street slip-on TSV's --you can forget those. I got them in 3 colors and they all went back, the fit was horrible and the so-called bronze just looked like scuffed up dirty beige.

I just think that sometimes we make assumptions about people that are only based in our imaginations. How would we know what Leah would wear?

Honored Contributor

Leah looks fabulous in heels, but she obviously doesn't wear them 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. So maybe she would wear some of these styles.

Honored Contributor

I own the Clark's Ashland Spin shoes. I think they are cute!

Esteemed Contributor
I also own the Clark's Ashland. They are very cute.
Honored Contributor

She gets paid well enough that she could wear them for an hour or two.

Trusted Contributor

There seems to be a common misconception among viewers that the hosts are the decision makers about what products are sold. This is a very large company that employs buyers, marketers and others that negotiate contracts with other large companies, like Clark's, for products. This is done months in advance of airing. The hosts are only the salespeople. True, part of the marketing plan is having personable hosts that customers bond with. The perception can be that the hosts are decision makers since 99% of the QVC employees work behind the scenes and we never see them. Leah may have some input as to which shoes are in her show, but I'll bet it has a lot more to do with negotiated air time with the vendors.

Frequent Contributor

I can see Leah in some of the loafers as well as others that she offered. You assume too much in regards to what the hosts will wear.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I don't know .......... I think when you're going to be on your feet on a tile floor for a couple hours, presenting, with no chance to sit, then a LOT of casual and comfortable shoes start to look great! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

I agree, OP.

Casual shoes can still be stylish and not have to look matronly.