Honored Contributor

Alternate Tops To Go With Hunter Green WK Pants

For those who shop other lines here at the Q, I found and liked these 2 tops to wear with the WK hunter green pants for the fall/winter.

Bob Mackie Suzani Placement Print Jersey Top A254636

Bob Mackies Suzani Placement Print Jersey Top

and Susan Graver's Liquid Knit Printed Top With Ruched Neckline A91328

Susan Graver Liquid Knit Printed Top with Ruched Neckline

Both tops are 95% polyester/5% spandex.

I sized down to an XS (now sold out) in the Mackie top and remained with the Small on the Graver top. Both fit me in a semi-fitted way and I wear a 36C bra for reference.

Anyone find other green tops that work with the Linea hunter green pants yet from anywhere? Besides the Missoni top?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Alternate Tops To Go With Hunter Green WK Pants

Thankyou JustJazzmom I have the pants but unfortunately had to return the Linea tops as they were much too dark for me. - going to check these out very helpful of you.
Respected Contributor

dulwich: which tops were too dark for you? I got the lace pattern in the HG and the HG v neck. I didn't get the flame top because I was told it was very muted. Holding out for the TNeck and cardigan. Especially the cardigan.

Respected Contributor

Lavender I tried the side button tunic in hunter green, the lovely lace top in green - loved both of them but I looked like I was ill in these colors. Cannot wear black near my face either. Loved both of these items though. I also a while ago tried Linea zip front animal jackets - again the black seemed to take over. Linea summer items work for me though but Fall shades too muted for me.
Respected Contributor

I feel your pain! With me it's the lovely beiges, khaki's, champagnes,browns, wine colors. All the neutrals that are so chic. I have to stick to jewel colors but can wear any shade of green. Hunter is one of my best colors. Can wear olive and even chartreuse. Go figure. I have green eyes and pink very fair skin. Find some tops with bright blue and some green in them. Or try your good colors with them

I used to try to venture out but I've my lesson.