Honored Contributor

How do you wash those Breezies T shirt bras?

I've had one for months, but never wore it, it seemed like falsies. So I finally broke down and wore it last week on a very hot sweaty day. It says hand wash, how do I wash those foam cups?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do you wash those Breezies T shirt bras?

I was all of my bras in cold water on a gentle cycle in the machine. Always line dry.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I know people will think I'm crazy, but I wash all my undies by hand and air dry......just a habit I learned from my mom. I do think they last longer. It only takes me a few minutes to let them soak in some Woolite, quickly rinse, and then hang to dry.

Super Contributor

Nope you're not crazy Hula. I do that too with my bras. I hand wash all my bras and nice lingerie in Woolite in the sink. I use your method---soak/agitate a bit/rinse/blot dry with a clean towel and hang to dry.

I know a lot of people say don't use Woolite on bras but I do and have not had a problem. I think it smells so much better than many of those lingerie washes, they are often overly perfumed and I hate that. Woolite smells nice and fresh, but it's not too fragranced.

Valued Contributor

I have never hand washed anything my entire life. I simply put bras in a lingerie bag and wash in cold water/delicate cycle. Always line dry.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Lanikins said:

I have never hand washed anything my entire life. I simply put bras in a lingerie bag and wash in cold water/delicate cycle. Always line dry.

I put them in a lingerie bag and now Walmart sells a bra bag to hold shape in washing machine.

Respected Contributor

Seemed like falsies??? Lol This is my absolute favorite bra. Makes a huge difference in how my clothes look, and so comfortable I forget I have a bra on. I was thrilled to recently get more at a clearance price. I put in the washer on delicate and hang dry. Have laundered several times and they still look great.

Respected Contributor

There is a product called Forever New Fabric Care Wash which is sold at a local bra store. I don't use it every time, but I will soon because the bras are seeming dingy now. Amazon has it too.