Frequent Contributor

/></p><BR /><p>IMHO <strong>$75 + $7.22 s/h</strong> is waaaaay toooooo much for this garment. Not very flattering with the butt panel. Predominantly rayon, so not sure how much it will show wrinkles. BUT (no pun intended) if you have been sitting fo some time, how is this going to look upon stannding? I think this is go back to the

Trusted Contributor

And why is most everything GILI sleeveless? I get it, Lisa has great arms, but jeez, can we have some sleeves for fall/winter, please? A top like this isn't meant to have a jacket worn over it - at least I don't think so, except for outerwear - so shouldn't it have sleeves?

Color me confused.

Valued Contributor

Remember, a "fashion expert" designed this .... thus you must pay to play.

Esteemed Contributor

Over priced and not that attractive!! I like the waist definition, but why are designers so focused on placing extra materiel on the rear?? That look is not a good one on most people...even makes Lisa look large in that area!!

Super Contributor

I like the way it looks on Lisa ... but it wouldn't work for me.

Since I wouldn't buy it anyway... price is immaterial.

Super Contributor

Ridiculous and yes overpriced. I don't need a bustle on my butt. Good heavens.

and no desire to buy any of her GILI stuff anymore, the quality is, for the most part, inferior.

Honored Contributor

@ $75, how can it be called over priced? I pay that for button down shirts at Chico's. How can any clothing item be over priced at $75? Have you seen what's in the nicer deparment stores and boutiques? Where do people shop anyway? Not to say that this top appeals to me. Nice color and I like the length. But it's sleeveless, I don't wear sleevless tops. I do like some of the tops with longer lengths in the back but this one doesn't look like it would flatter a woman with some junk in her trunk. The front is so much shorter than the back.

Honored Contributor

I like the peplum, shirt mullet look....but the round neckline? That's a tough look to pull off.

$75 is pricy for an unknown brand. Color's pretty, though.

Honored Contributor

Is Lisa channeling her inner dental hygienist? That is what that top reminds me of-- very 'uniformy'.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Cute top and I'm not sure it's overprice, but the neckline is not my taste at all.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat