Honored Contributor

belle gray poncho A235576.....does anyone own this?

hi ladies!

does anyone happen to own A235596 in any of the colors? it is on limited quantities pricing and it looks nice, but i want to hear some feedback and/or opinions. thanks Smile

Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna V-Neck Ribbed Poncho

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-Gray-by-Lisa-Rinna-V-Neck-Ribbed-Poncho.product.A235576.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: belle gray poncho A235576.....does anyone own this?

I've never even seen it. It's cute.
Valued Contributor

I have a Belle Gray poncho-----I bought it last fall I think ---it's pale pinkish ---very light weight ---good for accessory but not for warmth---it's pretty cute
Honored Contributor

I too bought the pinkish/mauve one last fall. I love the color but find the poncho is awkward. The sides have tons of material and are long. The back is (oddly) short. I turned the garment sideways as I thought it was easier to manipulate my arms. Doing that makes the neck gap on one shoulder. The sale price is excellent and garment is worth the price. I do not feel it is worth the (full)price I paid.

The material is thin and only adds the slightest bit of warmth.

Honored Contributor

thanks ladies.... i am definitely looking for something for only light warmth because i have enough warmth on my own these days. LOL

maybe i will try one to see how it works for me. the price isnt bad at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I saw it at the Q outlet and it's very lightweight- somewhat sheer too. But I also saw A237400 and it was a also a lightweight knit, but much more 'useful'!

Honored Contributor

On 8/25/2014 ibb38 said:

I saw it at the Q outlet and it's very lightweight- somewhat sheer too. But I also saw A237400 and it was a also a lightweight knit, but much more 'useful'!

I have the Jen Rade poncho too. (purchased mine from eBay) It is far more substantial and wearable than the Belle Gray one.

Honored Contributor

it is on lunchtime specials today for $23.60 so i am going for it! ordered all three colors.

Honored Contributor

Sunshine, you got so lucky!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 brii said:

Sunshine, you got so lucky!!!

LOL, i know brii.....it was almost as if my post prompted them to say "lets do a lunchtime special for sunshine!" {#emotions_dlg.lol}