Honored Contributor

IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

IMAN is back tonight with a new TS!!! Wondering if it's the zippered coat that is shown in the big picture on the IMAN home page on HSN? Anyone have info? Some other new cute items on the website---the knit hat & the long leather/knit gloves. Love the color options.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

OMG I have been trying to figure that out all day.That coat is gorgeous. I saw a brief commercial in hsn and from what they said I think it may be the TS. Plus i looked on the website and its not for sale yet. The gloves are beautiful xalmost ordered but waiting to see the coat colors
Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 SPACKLE said: OMG I have been trying to figure that out all day.That coat is gorgeous. I saw a brief commercial in hsn and from what they said I think it may be the TS. Plus i looked on the website and its not for sale yet. The gloves are beautiful xalmost ordered but waiting to see the coat colors
I bet they will reduce the pricing on the gloves & hopefully free s&h. That coat looks cute. Probably the same colors as the hat & gloves.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

did you hear that Kelly Osbourne has a line coming to HSN, looks very nice

Super Contributor

On 8/23/2014 SPACKLE said: OMG I have been trying to figure that out all day.That coat is gorgeous. I saw a brief commercial in hsn and from what they said I think it may be the TS. Plus i looked on the website and its not for sale yet. The gloves are beautiful xalmost ordered but waiting to see the coat colors
I think that jacket is the TS. Amy Morrison was wearing a white one Thurs. night and she said it's coming at midnight tonight with IMAN.
Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 adriennelisa said:

Didn't know about this new line-I like Kelly. Hsn is def becoming a "go to" for celebrity fashions. Some good, others not so appealing. So the IMAN TS is the coat that is shown in red on the homepage. It's leather & knit mixed media. Multi colors-maybe 8-the same colors as for the leather/knit gloves. Free s&h. No pricing info yet.

Contributor

On 8/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/23/2014 adriennelisa said:

Didn't know about this new line-I like Kelly. Hsn is def becoming a "go to" for celebrity fashions. Some good, others not so appealing. So the IMAN TS is the coat that is shown in red on the homepage. It's leather & knit mixed media. Multi colors-maybe 8-the same colors as for the leather/knit gloves. Free s&h. No pricing info yet.

Chi-town girl, so true-some good, some not so good. Iman is definitely one of the good, wouldn't expect anything less from her. Let's see what Kelly brings.

https://www.facebook.com/storiesbyKO/photos/pcb.278294665687595/278293972354331/?type=1&theater

Honored Contributor

I bet they will reduce the pricing on the gloves & hopefully free s&h. That coat looks cute. Probably the same colors as the hat & gloves.

ITA Chi Town. I think the gloves match the upcoming TSV for SURE!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 winamac1 said:

ITA Chi Town. I think the gloves match the upcoming TSV for SURE!

They are showing some quick shots of models in the coat during segment breaks. The grey looks nice-a lighter dove gray tone. I like the wide collar design. Looks like the same color pallet as the gloves.

Honored Contributor

Chi Town--the Teal or Blue is calling my name!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"