Respected Contributor

Giuliana Rancic is back on HSN on Aug. 28th!

Love to watch her shows!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Giuliana Rancic is back on HSN on Aug. 28th!

Me too! Thanks for the notice-scheduling the DVR. It's going to be a Giuliana TS for Thurs 8/28!!! Looks like an IMAN TS this Sun, 8/24. Either a moto jacket or tote handbag with matching scarf. And a Trish McEvoy TS on Tues, 8/26!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Chi-town girl said: Me too! Thanks for the notice-scheduling the DVR. It's going to be a Giuliana TS for Thurs 8/28!!! Looks like an IMAN TS this Sun, 8/24. Either a moto jacket or tote handbag with matching scarf. And a Trish McEvoy TS on Tues, 8/26!
All sounds good!! I do follow her on Twitter and she usually tweets a heads-up whenever she's doing HSN. I'll post any updates here....thanks for the additional info.
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 hulagirl said:
On 8/20/2014 Chi-town girl said: Me too! Thanks for the notice-scheduling the DVR. It's going to be a Giuliana TS for Thurs 8/28!!! Looks like an IMAN TS this Sun, 8/24. Either a moto jacket or tote handbag with matching scarf. And a Trish McEvoy TS on Tues, 8/26!
All sounds good!! I do follow her on Twitter and she usually tweets a heads-up whenever she's doing HSN. I'll post any updates here....thanks for the additional info.
Yes, please see what you can find out about her TS. There are some new items up on hsn, including a new trench coat, but I'm waiting for her show!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

just got her crop sateen jacket in white. love it.

Respected Contributor

Not sure if she's sending us a subtle message, but she also posted a picture in the tweet and she's wearing a short black trench!!!
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 hulagirl said: Not sure if she's sending us a subtle message, but she also posted a picture in the tweet and she's wearing a short black trench!!!
Look at hsn website. There is a short trench with faux leather trim that comes in black & taupe. Really cute! So that's not the TS...watch for more hints Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I love love love Ms Rancic leather jackets. I am looking forward to her 8/28 show!

Honored Contributor

G fans, the TS for aug 28th is a moto jacket---it's the one that Giuliana is wearing in the bordeaux color in the the photo on the hsn homepage. Free s&h. Two fabric options-suede or leather. Not sure yet about color options. 15 new items up for order. Looking forward to her shows!

Honored Contributor

Thank for the heads up! I love her things.

I'll be watching when I can & adding to my Favorites list but I don't plan to buy fall clothes for a couple months. It is still in the 90s here & I am hoping to be down another size by the time it starts to cool off.