Super Contributor

Jacque and Isaac - fun combo tonight!

I am loving the combo of Jacque and Isaac tonight! She is cracking me up with the hair comment (had to be a set-up as but who cares, her carefree response was perfect) and her response when Isaac commented about her "girls" was priceless. I love that she has the ability to laugh at herself! Her personality is really showing through tonight -- she seems as if she'd be really fun to hang out with outside the Q. I like Isaac with lots of hosts, and miss Shawn, but am enjoying myself tonight.
Not applicable

Re: Jacque and Isaac - fun combo tonight!

""Band Aids"" not on Isaac's website.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not watching but I've checked the line-up and I want those suede wedges! Sold out in my size in grey.

Honored Contributor

I like watching Jacque, but I wasn't thrilled with those two last night, I would rather watch Shawn and Issac with the sound muted.

Super Contributor

Jacque is my least favorite host with her constant squealing. I can't wait till Shawn gets back.

Trusted Contributor

I though Jacque did a great job and she and Isaac really seem to click. They had me laughing a lot. I think Jacque does a much better job of describing items and also comments on sizing and what sizes everyone is wearing. I need more practical information along with a pleasant show. I'm hoping they pair Jacque with Isaac more often. I never really had an opinion of her prior to her Isaac shows. I don't understand if you're really interested in purchasing, how you could watch a show in mute.