Respected Contributor

I think that QVC could have offered the pant at a better price point. I just ordered a black pair in the crop length for $38-(I already have the black in he reg, 3 pairs of white in varying lengths)The TSV is $35-

Does anyone own the cord 24/7 pant(only 2% span in those)?

Frequent Contributor
I Do not like the ankle length. It looks like your pants are just too short !!
Esteemed Contributor

I imagine the pants will look really good on some but it is not my style and it would seem too much of me would puff out.

Super Contributor
I think they would be fine w/flats or loafers. Most of my pants are too long to wear w/flats. I have the IM 24/7 crops & I really like them. They have a flat front waistband w/elastic in the back & don't poof out. Just wore the crops out to dinner w/a nice sweater & jewelry & looked just fine. I agree the price point should be lower for a TSV.
Trusted Contributor
On 8/18/2014 nightnurse said: I Do not like the ankle length. It looks like your pants are just too short !!

I agree. This length pant (on me) just looks like "high water"pants and not a good look. As nightnurse said..........they just look like they are too short, which for me, means ill-fitting.

Respected Contributor

Once again, talls are left out, while they have petite, regular and sizes up to 28. Isaac just said that if you're tall you can wear them as capris. Sorry, but tall ladies would like to have our pants fall at the right length too, whether they are capris, ankle pants or full length. WHy is that so hard to understand?

Super Contributor

I have these from the spring, in pink. I loved them for spring and summer but I don't know about ankle pants for the fall. They seem more warm weather for me. I was kinda bummed when I saw they were ankle pants. I love the IM 24/7 and thought about getting the regualr length instead of petite so they would have more length, but I think I am going to hold off and get a pair of pants I really like instead

Honored Contributor

Summer is almost over; so, I have no room in my wardrobe for a cheap, stretchy, high water pant. And if I wanted one.....I'd buy it from Old Navy. Their version is cheaper and much cuter. It doesn't pretend to be anything other that what it is...a cute summer pant.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought these in the regular length rather than petite because that means they will hit me like a normal length pant. I have these from earlier and they have a nice look to them. Since our workplace is more casual, I can pair them with nice top and sweaters in the fall and they will work just fine.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple pair of ankle length pants in my wardrobe but they have to be just right and worn with the right show. I would have no use for an ankle pant in the winter months.