Trusted Contributor

Edge by Jen Rade Long Open Front Cascade Cardigan at LQ price $26.26

Wanted to alert Jen Rade fans of a great price on this long cardigan. It is available in the Dark Red color in sizes XXS - XL. Might be too overwhelming for the petite ladies.

http://www.qvc.com/Edge-by-Jen-Rade-Long-Open-Front-Cascade-Cardigan-Dark-Red,-XX-Small.product.A23...

/></p> <p><a class=/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Frequent Contributor

Re: Edge by Jen Rade Long Open Front Cascade Cardigan at LQ price $26.26

Thank you!! I just ordered it!! I've never purchased anything from her line but I'm hoping it looks as great in person.

Trusted Contributor

I bought it too. I have several pieces from her line and think they are well made.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you very, very much! I just ordered it to. Great price! I am petite but with wedges or heels on it should work. I love it.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Moon Dance said: Thank you very, very much! I just ordered it to. Great price! I am petite but with wedges or heels on it should work. I love it.

I saw reviews by several petite ladies that seemed to love it so hope it works for you.

Honored Contributor

thanks so much vickie.....just ordered it! great price and perfect timing for the cooler weather that will be coming soon.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

On 8/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

thanks so much vickie.....just ordered it! great price and perfect timing for the cooler weather that will be coming soon.....

I thought it would be great for the cooler weather as well. A good Spring/Fall piece.

Contributor

Love this cardigan but I have a ..sizing question..I am a size 8 in B&M stores..what size do you ladies recommend in this line??

Thanks you

Super Contributor

On 8/17/2014 mcogirl said:

Love this cardigan but I have a ..sizing question..I am a size 8 in B&M stores..what size do you ladies recommend in this line??

Thanks you{#emotions_dlg.blush}

I'd go with a Small if I were you.

I'm a 10-12 and I bought the Medium in this. I find it a good fit, and I wear a t shirt under mine.

Super Contributor

On 8/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

I know! It's a great piece for fall. So cute with boots and jeans. I kept waiting for the black to come back in, hoping to get that one too but it never did.

This is a great price for this cardigan. I really like my red one but I'm disappointed this is on clearance now and it looks as if the black one isn't coming back. I was hoping they would reorder the black.