Trusted Contributor

Milky Knit Top - hot pick today

I ordered this top in the same size as I wear in D&C and SG. I missed the presentation and am waiting till the video is posted to see how it looked on the models. For anyone familiar with this fabric, should I be good with that size or should I have ordered up one? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Milky Knit Top - hot pick today

Opinions....anyone? It's OK -- you can tell me if you don't like the fabric. I can take it!!

Honored Contributor

Is this the Simonton top?? I like the top when viewed from the front but not the back view. I also dislike the orchid color (its not a great color for me). The other color choices are nice.

The back view of this top would prevent me from purchasing it- though I do like that fabric combination.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

This is the top. I ordered it in Hunter Green. I ordered the same size as I order in D&C and SG (XL). I've never tried anything in his line before, so I wasn't sure about sizing. Do you not care for the back because you think it would be unflattering? I thought it might cover some things (you know), but maybe not. I don't know now. I'm thinking of canceling. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

George Simonton Milky Knit Top with Pleated Sleeve Detail

Contributor

Love the top myself and really love George's milky knit. I think you should be fine in your normal size. Hope you enjoy the top. Thought it was very flattering on all the models. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 8/14/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

This is the top. I ordered it in Hunter Green. I ordered the same size as I order in D&C and SG (XL). I've never tried anything in his line before, so I wasn't sure about sizing. Do you not care for the back because you think it would be unflattering? I thought it might cover some things (you know), but maybe not. I don't know now. I'm thinking of canceling. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

This is a fantastic, well designed line!!! All of his fabrics are excellent. I recorded this show, so can't comment on how this looks on the models. I think the top with a similar design that was shown on PMStyle on monday with the front drape is my preference, but it was selling fast/maybe sold out. You may be pleasantly surprised when you get it home. I've had no disappointments or returns from this line. George is so creative and relatable. Nice to get 5th ave fashions at a fraction of the cost.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 8/14/2014 magicalhope said:

Love the top myself and really love George's milky knit. I think you should be fine in your normal size. Hope you enjoy the top. Thought it was very flattering on all the models. Smiley Happy

ITA-runs true to size, but check the garment sizing info. No sizing issues with this line.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It's not a style I would wear. It wouldn't work for me. I usually wear a Small in tops. And looking at the 'click here' measurements on this garment, I would order a Small. I really don't know what to say-- I hope you like it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

The Simonton top from PMStyle is A256947. Both tops look great! Looks like they still have some larger sizes left in the top with the front drape. Glad to see the line featured more often -enjoy!!!

Valued Contributor

Ahh, the one Albany was doing the pole dance for. I like the draping, just not for me. George had some really nice stuff on his show today.