Valued Contributor

Shopping today at TJX, so many tops that look exactly like LOGO. Prices not near as high. I cannot vouch for the quality, since I do not own any LOGO. But for ladies who like the look, it is worth the trip, if you have a TJX near you.

Super Contributor

That's a good idea if someone wants to try the style and not make a commitment to a higher price.

Only problem I can see is not a full range of sizes.

Super Contributor

Yes - more than 6 months ago I scooped up a cocoon sweater with pockets and a long sleeve log blouse. At first glance I thought it was LOGO

Never know what you can find at TJ!

Super Contributor
On 8/11/2014 namaste000 said:

Yes - more than 6 months ago I scooped up a cocoon sweater with pockets and a long sleeve log blouse. At first glance I thought it was LOGO

The store here is the pits. I tried shopping there a couple of times and gave up. It's a busy store and everything gets picked over quickly. I don't even try anymore.

Super Contributor
On 8/11/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/11/2014 namaste000 said:

Yes - more than 6 months ago I scooped up a cocoon sweater with pockets and a long sleeve log blouse. At first glance I thought it was LOGO {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

The store here is the pits. I tried shopping there a couple of times and gave up. It's a busy store and everything gets picked over quickly. I don't even try anymore.

Same with the store in the town closest to me. The plus size section is one rack. I go in about twice a year for towels or bath rugs, that's about the only things that make the walk worth it.

Frequent Contributor

I just bought 3 tops and a pair of pants...$12.99 to $19.99 for a total of $66.96. Perfect pieces to transition into fall. The quality looks fine to me but I would stay clear of the Junior Dept. One top was a Joan Vass, I remember her trunk shows when I worked at a store on Newbury St in Boston and her line can be found at Neimans and Bloomingdales. Thanks, OP ;-).

Regular Contributor
Love it or leave it! Check out A257104 it is a SG.
Super Contributor

I'm going to leave it - the oversized herringbone and assymetrical hem with the color blocking is just too busy for me - looks odd where the herringbone is cut off for the solid black. But, I'm not a print person - I have 2 print tops in my closet - a sea of solids {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}.

Esteemed Contributor
I also found some tops with the LOGO look at Marshall's, but they do not have pockets which I love. I did find some sleeveless long tops that look like LOGO layers for $12.99. These were worth buying for layering under tops.
Frequent Contributor

Plus sizes are really hard to find in stores....Catalogues like JJill and Lands End make us pay more for plus sizes and QVC does not!....Plus, I love buying the new items, knowing they haven't been tried on and are fresh out of the bag...Also, you get what you pay for and Lori's fabrics and design tricks are well worth it to me.