Valued Contributor

Gabrielle Kerr's Announcement?

The Saturday Morning Show with Leah and Gabrielle just ended. Leah stated prior to ending that she had "good news and bad news." When Leah finally announced what it was, I am still wondering what she said???? She said the good news is Gabrielle is back but bad news, I believe, is this is her last show, than Leah said something like she will still be around. So does that mean she is leaving qvc, or not doing the chat for Leah's Saturday morning show.

anybody get a clearer understanding of that explanation that was lost in translation?

Respected Contributor

Re: Gabrielle Kerr's Announcement?

She's not going to be on AMS anymore, but going to be doing other shows on the Q.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I wasn't sure. Gabrielle is so far past chatting on the computer, leave that to the new hosts. She is an excellent host in all categories, not just fashion. I think she would be great with Isaac. She has a wonderful personality, attractive, knowledge, and can be fun for those ladies who want that aspect from a show host.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh good now I can sleep at night.

Frequent Contributor

I really enjoy Leah on the am style. I am really not looking forward to gabrielle doing the show, she does not capture the audience like other hosts, I find her quite boring and and that forced smile on camera, does not agave an relaxed flow in presenting things.
Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 hulagirl said:

She's not going to be on AMS anymore, but going to be doing other shows on the Q.

That's what I understood also. Just not AM style. She's not going anywhere. I glad.

Honored Contributor

Leah totally fumbled the announcement. Bizarre. I took it to mean that Gabrielle won't be on AM Style anymore but she will have some type of new Q V C show.

Respected Contributor

On 8/9/2014 chrystaltree said:

Leah totally fumbled the announcement. Bizarre. I took it to mean that Gabrielle won't be on AM Style anymore but she will have some type of new Q V C show.

Ya' know......I really do like Leah, but she stumbles over her words more than anyone I've ever seen...........just seems to be something she can't overcome.....lots sentences not finished, answers to questions not asked, etc. No wonder no one understood the announcement.

Esteemed Contributor

I was confused about the announcement also. Leah was in the middle of it when Gabrielle interrupted her about the baby pictures. Leah lost her train of thought and it never got finished.

Honored Contributor

I guess that means we get stuck with the new girl Stacey?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise