Frequent Contributor

What Type of Undergarments Do You Wear Under Your Logo???

Especially under the light color, non-print Logo tops, I find I must wear a thicker t-shirt bra. I am wondering if anyone found the perfect undergarments to wear under their Logo items. There are brands out there that claim to hide the lumps and bumps, or at least limit them. Before I go shopping, I am interested in what others have found.

Thanks in advance!

Super Contributor

Re: What Type of Undergarments Do You Wear Under Your Logo???

I have generally found that I don't have any issues with see-through even with the lighter colors. I do wear a lightly padded seamless bra. One exception, I have a pearl cotton/modal slub knit that I will have to wear a Logo tank under. Some people wear skinnytees - sort of a cross between shapers and tanks. HTH

Super Contributor

I don't layer at all.... other than wearing a bra, that is. I find that wearing the Genie Bra works best as I have to fight the straps with regular bras. Also, the LOGO pieces I have are not skin tight; they graze my body.

Super Contributor

I layer and always were a Flexees body suit under ALL my knit tops. My Flexees is a slippery fabric and lets the knits glide over and just skim your body. You can't see any undergarment outlines.

Valued Contributor

I think wearing the skinny tees is the best thing to wear under these tops if you feel you need something. I am not appreciating the bag lady/cleaning lady comments. They are getting old and just are so Stupid. I like Logo and have bought quite a bit of it and my dear daughter saw my things and now she is buying Logo also.

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 Nikalette said: I will wear her clothes if I start a housecleaning service

They would work great for that! They look nice but are comfortable enough to work in. My SIL cleans houses and she dresses in nice t-shirts and pants or jeans because she says her appearance makes a difference. You don't go into someone else's house to do a professional job wearing the same things you would wear at home - it doesn't present a professional appearance and the homeowners don't appreciate having someone in their home that looks sloppy or dirty.

That was a great suggestion!

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 susan_ca said:

I don't layer at all.... other than wearing a bra, that is. I find that wearing the Genie Bra works best as I have to fight the straps with regular bras. Also, the LOGO pieces I have are not skin tight; they graze my body.

I wear a Genie bra with LOGO too, susan.

I also wear the Vanishing Edge high cut briefs from Soma. The combo works well and I have no lumps or visible lines from my underwear.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/6/2014 morningI like Logo and have bought quite a bit of it and my dear daughter saw my things and now she is buying Logo also.

</ My dear daughter ""borrowed"" some tops and I don't think I will get them back. :-)

Super Contributor

n/m

Valued Contributor

I just wear a t-shirt bra. I have a small chest, so LOGO tops never fit close to the body/bust on me. (I wish they did-lol)