Occasional Contributor
I love ALL your fashion!!! And have become a fast collector in just a few months, could you please please please re shock A239724 the Knit Cardian with Chiffon details! I especially LOVE your straight hem items!!! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please please please!!!!!

Received my concorde grape items yesterday. They are a deep rich purple. I am very pleased with this set. Looking forward to getting my maple sugar vest. That's such a soft pretty color. Lori's new items in today's show were not the usual Logo and will be a nice addition to my growing Logo closet. I liked the zippered sweater. Things sure did sell out fast. The bright pink and blue tops should brighten a cold winter day.

Has anyone received any of the abyss blue items? I am wondering if it is a light or darker blue shade.

Happy shopping everyone! I am secretly hoping tomorrow's show won't have any new and exciting items.....I am running out of $$$.

Respected Contributor

I ordered several pieces yesterday. I'm looking at the cowl cardigan, but can't decide if I need a large or extra large. I also like the cardigan that was a one time only value. I see that there are some showing in stock.
Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Michelly said: I love ALL your fashion!!! And have become a fast collector in just a few months, could you please please please re shock A239724 the Knit Cardian with Chiffon details! I especially LOVE your straight hem items!!! Smiley Happy

A couple of months ago there were several colors of this cardi listed without swatches - all available on waitlist. I put 2 colors on waitlist, then the colors disappeared. I recently got an email saying that they are coming in October. The colors were the new fall colors she showed during Fall Fashion Days. You won't have long to wait. Keep an eye on it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 A Friend said:

Has anyone received any of the abyss blue items? I am wondering if it is a light or darker blue shade.

Happy shopping everyone! I am secretly hoping tomorrow's show won't have any new and exciting items.....I am running out of $$$.

I just ordered something in the Abyss blue. I didn't get it yet ... but it looks like a sort of dusty cobalt color - a medium blue. A255764

New Contributor

I cannot contain my disappointment. I have A239724 in the dusty taupe color. I got it in early spring and love it so much. Have been waiting for his Customer Top-Rated item to be restocked in fall colors. Right now only one color is available and only in plus sizes. This really is a beautiful cardigan. I had heard it was coming back in October. Looks like not this time. {#emotions_dlg.mad} Don't understand why she isn't offering A239724 . To me, it's the prettiest thing in the whole LOGO line. I asked Lori on Facebook and she did not answer my question. Does anyone have any facts on the status of A239724 ?

Valued Contributor

OMG. I totally agree. I have been waiting for this to come back for months and check on it daily. I want it in the pink color and I don't know the exact name of the color but I saw it on air a long time ago and was too late to get it. Now I cannot get it in any color and would love to have it. Sold out.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is restocking this item. I went on waitlist for one of the new colors - Jade Garden. QVC sent me this email on 07/25/14

Dear Vickie,

We're providing an update for your waitlist order. Because we now expect additional inventory around the date listed below, we will continue to keep this order open.

We do understand that you may not be able to wait for this item. If you want to cancel this order, visit QVC.com Order Status, use automated Customer Service at 1.800.367.9444, or contact a representative at this number between 7am and 1am ET.

We appreciate your patience. You'll be notified if there are any future updates about this order.

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team

Item Number: A239724

Description: LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

Color / Size: Jade Garden XX-Small

Tentative Date Product May be Available: October2014

I had expected this to be restocked for her TSV but that didn't happen. I also waitlisted the Cove Blue color and got the same email. So I expect the basic colors will come back as well.

New Contributor

Thank you Vickie00.