Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping to see new clothing items for the upcoming fall season....and instead have seen alot of clearance or previously presented items...or last seasons items. Disappointing.

Valued Contributor

It isn't like the old fashion days.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's really early still and they'll probably offer more as the month unfolds. I think there's another fashion days this fall?

I was actually thinking for once, I see lots of new that I would buy.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

for heaven sake....the day is young....we have the rest of today and all day tomorrow....give them a chance....some people might like the clearance prices....better for their budget...

Contributor

I've gone crazy today between the new Linea and the new Belle Gray plaid jacket...I'd keep going but I'll put myself into the poor house.

Trusted Contributor

I think I'm just tapped out...bored with fashion. Nothing..not one new thing I've looked at has inspired me to put it in my cart...heck, even my wish list.

I have plenty of clothes. Too many in fact that summer has a couple months left and I have several pieces in the closet that I really like that I haven't even had on my body this season.

I've also caught myself getting into the bad habit of impulse buying again. I've been looking at a few never worn pieces and thinking "What on earth was I thinking". And brand new clothes find their way to the donation bag.

Unless something totally new, different and exciting comes along over the next couple of days, I think this will be the first fall fashion days that I haven't purchased a single thing in quite a while.

Esteemed Contributor

I think QVC ought to back off on having something under the disguise of a fashion day monthly. It's overkill and too much. What made fashion day special originally was that they only had four seasonal one post holiday clearance fashion day.

Honored Contributor

I was switching a little bit between HSN and QVC because HSN is having a fashion clearance day. HSN's day is a complete bust IMO. This is the second or third fashion clearance they've had over the course of a month.

Some of the items have been marked down further for today, some have not and have been at the same price for months and months. Actually a couple of seasons now. There is no shopping cart special with the s/h and even though they offer half off subsequent s/h on all items, that starts to add up.

And then there are the pricing games. I was perusing the HSN site last night for a few things and there was a MarlaWynne reversible sweater jacket for $19.95. I wasn't going to order it but the price caught my eye. Today on clearance day, that same sweater jacket is $34.95.

Honored Contributor

Fail Fashion Day ?

Honored Contributor

Not sure why after 4 years they still need to explain Jeanne's death.

Those who enjoyed her know and those who didn't get to watch her really don't need to hear this story every time.