Esteemed Contributor

Some great deals on HSN clearance

Only problem is limited sizes. Have fun!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Some great deals on HSN clearance

I've actually been disappointed. Some things have been marked down more but many of the prices have been the same for the last few clearance shows. They also aren't doing the $75.00 shopping cart for s/h.

I posted in another thread that last night I was looking on the website and came across a MarlaWynne sweater jacket for $19.95. Today it is $34.95!

Respected Contributor

I do not notice sale prices to be lower than they've been during the July clearance.

I thought some prices were higher. This is the same thing Chico's does. One day an item will be about $30. The next day they sending you a 50% off code but raise the price of the item to around $70.

Contributor

I thought they had some great clearance items. I bought two blazers for $19.95 ea. S&H was $1.99 second item brought S&H to $1.00. The items I bought were $39.95 ea. (sale price) Before their 24hr. Clearance event. Great deals For me.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. When HSN has a sale it IS a sale. They cut things in half or more and you save on some with free shipping also. I don't know why QVC thinks a few dollars off is a sale.

I would buy more from QVC than HSN in the future if they started asking reasonable prices as they used to. Unfortunately the shipping has gone up everywhere and you can't blame anyone for that. It is funny that some items cost almost as much for shipping as the product.

I recently purchased an Aroma Grill from HSN that is awesome. It was on sale, no shipping, and came quickly. I am hoping it comes back in stock soon as these would make great Christmas gifts. The inside of the grill snaps out and is cast iron with non-stick coating that is better than any George Forman grill I ever had. I wanted to grill vegetables like an outside grill and it did them to perfection. It has an adjustable plug like the older electric frying pans and a rippled grill texture like an outside grill does. Love it!

Trusted Contributor

Are you enabling?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

HSN.com started charging sales tax for NJ starting 8/1/2014{#emotions_dlg.angry} One more reason to stop shopping online. Amazon started it a while back. Stores are becoming cheaper with the coupons, clearance etc.