Respected Contributor

Lace Print Top Available! A257302

Am trying to decide which colour to order!
Regular Contributor

Re: Lace Print Top Available! A257302

I love this print but that neckline does not work for me at all. I'm hoping the new zigzag top with the v- neck will come in a brick red combo!
Trusted Contributor

LOVE this and just ordered it in Hunter!

Frequent Contributor

Barbara,

I love this in hunter too...are you picking up the hunter WK pants? Or are you planning on pairing this with something else? It is such a great color!!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I ordered all three colors of the WK pants. On my computer monitor it also looks like it will go with my "Ninotchka" Roma Ponte skirt and jacket in Forest from several years back. I'm also planning on wearing it with my "Lauren Hutton" black pantsuit from a while back to give it a softer look.

Frequent Contributor

Barbara....oooooh that sounds beautiful. I am nervous about sizing on the WK pants. How does the "stretch" of WK compare to Louis' ponte? The only Linea pants I've ever ordered, were the ones that matched the TSV peplum jackets over a year ago.

Trusted Contributor

The WK pants are the only knit pants of Louis's that I have. (I have LOTS of the woven ones.) So I really can't compare them to the ponte pants. The WK will stretch a bit when worn. But I didn't find that the WK pants from a couple of years back grew much when worn. Also, when I launder the WK in a laundry bag on cold then dry flat they draw up a bit. I did wear the earlier rendition with silk long johns under them so that they, and not the WK, would absorb most of the impact of normal wear.

My normal Linea size of Medium was perfect for me the last go around. These are cut a bit slimmer. I don't like my pants to "grab", cup under my rear, or be form-fitting, and the amount of drape in my normal size was perfect.

You might start a separate thread on your question. But don't wait too long as they are FLYING!!!