Valued Contributor
Hi Ladies, I'm a Birkenstock girl. Truly. However, I need a flip flop. I was a big fan of Rainbow flip flops for a bunch of years, but it seems that they don't fit me as nicely as they used to. I don't want a throw away flop. I would like something I can put on to walk the dog, something for the beach, etc. I recently tried a pair of Vionics. I like the look of them. But I don't think that they're terribly comfortable. And frankly, they make my feet sweat. Eww, I know. But something about them ain't great for me. Any ideas? TIASmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Flip Flop?

I like Yellow Box for flip flops.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I'm a Birkenstock girl too. But I do have one pair of these for the beach!

HAVAIANAS

Super Contributor

I'm so glad you started this thread - I'm addicted to my latest flip-flop find... Telic sandals!! There are several styles but I like the plain old thong style. Many different colors, SUPER comfortable, cushiony sole that supports my higher arch, machine washable and, best of all, made in the USA!!

They're only $40 (compared to some Birks & the Vionic it's a relative steal) and I've already got 5 colors. I want them all....They're coming out with a clog next month and I cannot wait to get them.

There's also another sandal that's almost just like them called OOfos but they're made in Korea. Personally I think the Telic sandals are more comfy but to each their own. I just like that they're made here.

Try 'em and enjoy!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I just got a pair of Sperry flip flops. They are very cushy and comfortable.

I must have 50 pairs of flip flops of all kinds. I don't wear the cheap ones though.

Trusted Contributor

Abeo from the Walking Company. I buy the ones for high arch ( metatarsal).
Valued Contributor

On 7/31/2014 brii said:

I just got a pair of Sperry flip flops. They are very cushy and comfortable.

I must have 50 pairs of flip flops of all kinds. I don't wear the cheap ones though.

Brii-I'll check out the Sperrys.Smiley Happy I don't do cheap flops either. Years ago I did, but my DH said to me, why don't you buy a pair that's made well and MEANT to last for more than a week??? So for 10 years I've worn good ones.Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I am birkenstock also. Got the tsv vionics, and just recently got used to them . I got the croco brown, actually kind of ugly on the foot. I prefer birkenstock, as far as flip flop goes I to like havaianas, I got a pair at marshalls.
Valued Contributor

Dion-I'm googling now--thank u!
Honored Contributor

Yellow Box flip flops are the only ones I have found that don't hurt my toes and offer enough support that I can wear them all day. I have 3 pair and literally live in them all summer. Here in Texas it is not unusual to see women wearing them at church with maxis