Valued Contributor

Received Luggage Tan Leather Jacket

Just received luggage tan leather jacket A228554 Gorgeous!! Soft as butter, smells like leather. No funky chemical smells. Matches turtleneck A72448 in Caramel exactly. Excellent quality leather. Fits the same as past colors offered. What a pretty neutral. It was worth being on waitlist for 10 years (felt like it).

Respected Contributor

Re: Received Luggage Tan Leather Jacket

Congrats! Wear it in the best of health!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Sounds wonderful! Wish the Q would let Louis do more Items in Leather - Pants & Skirts!

Enjoy your beautiful Jacket!

Honored Contributor

Do you have the caramel tank top from a while back? It is part of the seafoam and silver gray and the original natural that worked with the lace cardigans with the taupe trim.

Does it match that caramel?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Thank you HAPPY LADY for the update; I'll get my turtlenecks out and check the color. I was thinking that it would be darker...lighter is good. Now your are certainly HAPPY!

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to hear it goes with the caramel t-neck. Since they cancelled my wait list order for the luggage tan t-neck, all I have to say, is: Hmph! Take that QVC!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/30/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Do you have the caramel tank top from a while back? It is part of the seafoam and silver gray and the original natural that worked with the lace cardigans with the taupe trim.

Does it match that caramel?

I'm getting mine today and have that caramel flecked tank. I find that the caramel looks really good with the new cinnamon flecked cardigan. I'll check to see how the cinnamon looks as well.

Valued Contributor

I received my luggage tan jacket and I love it. It looks fantastic with denim. I can't wait to wear it on Saturday in October with faded jeans, the ivory WK jewel neck, a scarf and boots. Great for heading out to the vineyards for a winetasting.

My WK turtlenecks are packed away and I'm wondering how it will look with topaz. Need to check.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for your review, Happy Lady. Glad you love it!

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 HAPPY LADY said: Sheesh where are you? I have soo much Linea. I actually am ashamed to say I have 165 WK sweaters.

LOL--do you mean literally "where am I"? If so, I am in Massachusetts! I have not counted my WK pieces---but I sure am hoping I don't have 165 pieces---I may actually count them tomorrow! I would love a run down of your pieces. I currently am organizing the WK in storage "cubes" with a cube dedicated each to Pencil Skirts/Pants; T-Necks, Tanks and Sleeveless; Long Sleeves; Solid Cardigans; Printed or Embellished Cardigans. Each of these cubes are chock full and can't hold another piece. I'm thinking I may have close to 100 pieces of WK. Since I'm in my early 60's and will retire soon----I need to ramp the buying down---well, next year, that is---LOL---who could resist the Royal Purple Tank and the matching Asymmetrical Cardigan---I know I couldn't. I do wear WK year round, too.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel