Frequent Contributor

Just got this skirt. Very nice. But in my opinion do not size down. Fits true. I get whisper knit bottoms in medium, pebble crepe in 14, sateen crop and denim crop 14, got this in a 16 and it is perfect. In my opinion, do not size down. When it is a woven stretch go with the higher range, ie. 16, in your category. Hope that helps

Valued Contributor

HI ceicei50...What color did you get? I ordered both colors and am curious what color brick red is in person. What do you think about the length? How tall are you and where does it hit?Sounds like a test, sorry. I'm just curious.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Frequent Contributor

I got the black. I am 5ft 3 inches and it is about to the ankle bone. Hope that helps

Contributor

I got my skirt this afternoon and completely agree about the sizing. I got the sateen crops and denim pants in 14 and I got a 14 in the skirt and it is a tight fit. I got the brick red and the best way to describe the color to say that it looks like the ruby red from last year with a touch of brown. It is definitely a darker red than the ruby. I am 5'3" very short waisted with long legs for my height, the skirt hits me about 2" above my ankles. Hope this helps, do stay true to size.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much, ceicei50, very helpful! My black skirt should be here on Friday.