Frequent Contributor

Now that I've learned about Flexees???

I'm looking specificially for middle control....love handles and back....has anyone used their tank/cami top? I really like those but don't want to purchase one if they don't "pull stuff in"!! Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Now that I've learned about Flexees???

I love your nic! You're a Meezer Squeezer! =^..^= =^..^==^..^=

Super Contributor

I really didn't like the Flexees I bought - heavy, didn't do much but roll up. Like my Spanx much better.

Occasional Contributor

I have worn Flexees for years. They have the waist (corset) midriff that I used to wear. It does have corset hooks. They didn't bother me, you may or may not like that. I now wear the Flexees which you put on like a vest. It has adjustable shoulder straps to pull high or low, you wear your own bra with it. That one is great. It too, has corset hooks. I could never not wear this under my clothing for work. People do not know I have a stomach! Hope this helps. I wear them for around 8 hrs or so. Not saying by the end of the day I can't wait to rip it off, but I can't stand stomach or back fat...Vanity sometimes hurts! Lol{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

If anyone is looking for tummy control or back fat control, please try yummy tummy it is by Heather Thompson. She has website or you can buy from hsn. These work fantastic, do not ride up and clothes do not slide around. It is a four way stretch, not all nylon stuff. Check it out!! By far the best of any!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}