Honored Contributor

Belle Gray/Lisa Rinna fans...Sat Aug 2 TSV

According to the updated program guide, Lisa Rinna is listed for the TSV for Sat! Love her designs, and her shows are always entertaining.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Gray/Lisa Rinna fans...Sat Aug 2 TSV

I bought one of her summer tops in three colors this year. Love them! Wanted to go back for a couple more colors, but they were sold out! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Frequent Contributor

I purchased a maxi skirt of hers that I just love. I would purchase more in other colors, but they are all sold out.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. I hope it's the new plaid jacket with the faux leather sleeves that is listed as new when you search her items. She is so fun to watch and I have been pleased with her line, however I do think they are a little over priced.
Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Moon Dance said: Thanks for the info. I hope it's the new plaid jacket with the faux leather sleeves that is listed as new when you search her items.

A257925

Belle Grey by Lisa Rinna Faux Leather Sleeve Blanket JacketBelle Grey by Lisa Rinna Faux Leather Sleeve Blanket Jacket

Super Contributor

I've been eyeing that jacket, really like it. Doubt it will be the TSV since it's already in the system, but whatever it is, it will be good.

Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

I just read in the TSV forum that the TSV for tomorrow is a pair of White Mountain suede quilted ankle boots. The style is Jodi.

Trusted Contributor

LD, those are cute boots! I'm off to check out colors!

Super Contributor

Hate to bear bad news here but the TSV for Sat. is not a Belle Grey item.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely LOVE that Lisa Rinna plaid jacket! I LOVE that it's faux wool because real wool is too scratchy for me. This jacket is so stylish, even has zippers at the wrist!