Esteemed Contributor

Friday August 1, HSN is having a fashion clearance

Hopefully some of the brands we like will be clearance priced!! Like DG2, Iman and Marla Wynne~ Making way for the Fall fashions...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friday August 1, HSN is having a fashion clearance

When HSN has a clearance, they really have a CLEARANCE. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I'm sure they will offer reduced S&H too.

Super Contributor

HSN understands clearance! I have gotten some really reduced prices in the past. Look forward to checking it out. Thanks emmiesmom for telling us!
Valued Contributor

yess! i love HSN clearance days, i checked out the handbag clearance the other day & bought 2 crossbodys {#emotions_dlg.wub}

but my serena williams leggings (which were labeled xs, which is what i ordered) were clearly labeled incorrectly, i went to put them on and they fell back off LOL oh well thankfully i can return it

Honored Contributor

Yes, oh boy-head to head with qvc fashion weekend. Bring on reduced pricing and free s&h!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 addiegal said: HSN understands clearance! I have gotten some really reduced prices in the past. Look forward to checking it out. Thanks emmiesmom for telling us!

You're welcome, Addie! Hopefully we'll get some good deals!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

thanks for the heads up!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for letting us know! HSN's clearance events are definitely worth checking out.

Esteemed Contributor

The last pair of DG2 jeans I bought (which was the last I will ever buy), I found a light sage green pair that fit perfectly for $19.95 -- it was online - not an advertised sale. But a real deal. They had given me a $20 "inconvenience" credit because I had ordered several pairs of one of her TSV's and they were all sized wrong (measured and proven) and had to send them all back. The $19.95 ones, evidently an older "model" of the boot cuts, were the only ones that fit, so I got them FREE!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}