Regular Contributor

This is a new low for "celebrity designers" I had to look up who she was because I never watch reality tv. For goodness sake,why would anyone want something designed by her?Am I missing something.

HSN needs to lose the celeb thing too!

Super Contributor

I was not familiar with her from the Housewives show, but I became aware of her during her recent stint on DWTS. I have to say, I'm not a fan of this woman, just based on how poorly she treated her pro partner, Tony Dovolani. Discourtesy and unkindness towards others is a real pet peeve of mine. And I'll leave it at that...

Honored Contributor

she is having the TS for monday

cold shoulder tunic with the matching headband.....solids and print.....7 combinations. 39.95 with two flex pays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 sunshine45 said:

she is having the TS for monday

cold shoulder tunic with the matching headband.....solids and print.....7 combinations. 39.95 with two flex pays.

Looks like a NeNe fashion....cheap
Esteemed Contributor

This woman has no class and treats people like trash. She was terrible on Celebrity Apprentice. In fact, she walked off the show and never came back. Her show Normal was cancelled and she is no longer on Glee. She was terrible on Dancing with the Stars. She is very low class. I would not buy anything from her. The above top was not created by her-- she just put her name on the label. Why HSN would want to sell her clothes is beyond belief.

Respected Contributor

I really don't like that TSV! Sometimes I wonder how HSN's buyers keep their jobs. They have some very nice things, but many of their items are what I call "clown clothes."

Valued Contributor

Perfect look for standing on a street corner.

Honored Contributor

I don't know who she is but I'm sure someone will like her clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

TSC in Canada apparently will have this RHOA as a vendor in August. Well, it should be interesting to see whether she does well or not. Some of the other HSN clothing vendors have been OK and some have been one hit wonders.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any respect for Nene leaks (sp). I have seen her on talk shows and on Bravo w/ Andy Cohen- Can't stand her and feel that she is a disgrace. Anyone who has to go on Reality Television for attention has serious issues.