Esteemed Contributor

Iman stretch jeans back at $59.99!

Why would they do that??? Wanted to order another pair..its still the birthday month?? So glad I ordered last night!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Iman stretch jeans back at $59.99!

I posted on the other thread about this. HSN is playing pricing games like Amazon does. They are changing them a lot more than they used to. ANNOYING!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/25/2014 winamac1 said:

I posted on the other thread about this. HSN is playing pricing games like Amazon does. They are changing them a lot more than they used to. ANNOYING!

Terrible!! Coldwater Creek used to do it too!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

These pants were set to be featured on The List with Colleen. They did mark them down early in the day yesterday but it wasn't until later, right before the show, that they marked the s/h down to $2.95.

It has been my experience that they put items on sale specifically for The List and it's for that show only. When the show is done the price goes up, flexpays are taken away and the s/h bargains are gone too. It has happened many times.

I wanted a pair of shoes featured on The List but didn't order during the show. The next morning they were back up to regular price and the free s/h was gone.

Honored Contributor

The Vince Camuto shoes that were marked down for one day were not on Colleen's show...The List. I noticed they were $23 and change one day, and the next...back up to $39.99. HSN is playing around a lot with prices lately, and it's not all due to certain shows like The List being aired.

Honored Contributor

On 7/25/2014 emmiesmom said:

Hi emmiesmom! I hate it when HSN and Amazon do this. I don't or didn't shop at CC often so I didn't notice that. J. Crew does it a lot too. I buy a lot of jewelry from J.Crew, and the prices change fairly often.

Honored Contributor

The Vince Camuto shoes that were marked down for one day were not on Colleen's show...The List. I noticed they were $23 and change one day, and the next...back up to $39.99. HSN is playing around a lot with prices lately, and it's not all due to certain shows like The List being aired.

I have noticed that too. They are getting like QVC. They offer special pricing for only a certain show or only one day and then it's back up. I think it was last week, they had several Vince Camuto shows on throughout the day and a lot of special pricing that was only good for that day.

I was just pointing out that if you ever see anything on The List in particular and it has a reduced price or reduced or free s/h, you better get it during the show because chances are, the price will go back up. I've been stung. I hate that.

Honored Contributor

Yes, hsn does have great prices for special promos every week for both Colleen's show and the Beauty Report which airs just before her show. Most times it includes free s&h and flex pays. Many of them expire after the show, so if you record it like I do at times and try to purchase later, even same day, the deals have expired. I talked to CS once about it, and was told they want you to watch the show, and it's like a reward or bonus for those who watch the show. It appears they do post the sale pricing before the shows, so you can buy before it airs, but sometimes the free s&h and flex pays don't kick in until show time. I remember the recent Camuto sale. Was that a daily fix promo? Sometimes the daily fix is a fantastic offer, but it's just for 1 day only.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/25/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yes, hsn does have great prices for special promos every week for both Colleen's show and the Beauty Report which airs just before her show. Most times it includes free s&h and flex pays. Many of them expire after the show, so if you record it like I do at times and try to purchase later, even same day, the deals have expired. I talked to CS once about it, and was told they want you to watch the show, and it's like a reward or bonus for those who watch the show. It appears they do post the sale pricing before the shows, so you can buy before it airs, but sometimes the free s&h and flex pays don't kick in until show time. I remember the recent Camuto sale. Was that a daily fix promo? Sometimes the daily fix is a fantastic offer, but it's just for 1 day only.

I'm sure glad I read the post about Iman's sale, just wish I knew the price was only for that show! Good to know, although I still think it stinks, lol!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/25/2014 emmiesmom said:

Hi emmiesmom! I hate it when HSN and Amazon do this. I don't or didn't shop at CC often so I didn't notice that. J. Crew does it a lot too. I buy a lot of jewelry from J.Crew, and the prices change fairly often.

I noticed Amazon's prices aren't that great anymore, alot of the time you have to purchase a certain amount to get the price offered. I don't shop there much anymore, bet other's don't either. There's always a gimmick!

-- Mae West