Respected Contributor

Just checked out some of the new fall clothes coming up ......

It's the same old stuff.......and Isaac is still going to be on his floral kick.
Super Contributor

Re: Just checked out some of the new fall clothes coming up ......

I think I am sort of done with the floral cardigan look. I have several and that's all I'm buying. Nothing new of his has interested me lately. I really have not seen anything new for fall that I can't live without. I bought some new EF pants from the Nordies sale and I was tempted by some boots, passed on the boots but saw nothing else I would need for fall.

I will probably buy a few new sweaters later on, I realized I have enough cardigans, but I could use a few new pullover sweaters of some type. I saw a few at Gap I liked but they were a bit too short. I'm sure I'll find something I like.

I am on the search right now for a new lightweight jacket for DH. I'm sure I'll find one sometime this fall.

Honored Contributor

I actually love his floral prints and use of color but never liked floral cardigans as a choice for my self.

Honored Contributor

IM is SO tiresome anymore. His stuff is all the same - if it's not some sort of tee shirt something or other, it's something covered in flowers. A little of his stuff goes a long way.

The rest of it is all the same, certainly nothing new.

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I think I am sort of done with the floral cardigan look. I have several and that's all I'm buying. Nothing new of his has interested me lately. I really have not seen anything new for fall that I can't live without. I bought some new EF pants from the Nordies sale and I was tempted by some boots, passed on the boots but saw nothing else I would need for fall.

I will probably buy a few new sweaters later on, I realized I have enough cardigans, but I could use a few new pullover sweaters of some type. I saw a few at Gap I liked but they were a bit too short. I'm sure I'll find something I like.

I am on the search right now for a new lightweight jacket for DH. I'm sure I'll find one sometime this fall.

I have a few floral cardies and well they seem to sit on the shelves season after season, if I wear them once its a lot, I can never get the cami and to mesh I feel like I am always pulling something somewhere

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Pat James just mentioned on air that there will be a new leather GILI jacket! Eww Wee, I gotta check that out, for sure.

Honored Contributor

In general, I don't think I will need anything new for Fall/Winter this year, luckily for me. I don't own any IM items, just don't appeal to my personal style, but I have seen a few items of his that I thought were nice, just not for me. Having said all that however, you never know when something (any brand) will call my name, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

On 7/25/2014 pink dogwood said:

IM is SO tiresome anymore. His stuff is all the same - if it's not some sort of tee shirt something or other, it's something covered in flowers. A little of his stuff goes a long way.

Agree, I have to wonder how many floral cardigans are in his collection. He really needs to move on and show some new designs.

Respected Contributor

On 7/25/2014 wonderwoman100 said:
On 7/25/2014 pink dogwood said:

Agree, I have to wonder how many floral cardigans are in his collection. He really needs to move on and show some new designs.

I don't think Isaac cares any more. He always seems bored during the on-air presentations and is often unfamiliar with the product. His name is there, but whatever creative talent he has was either exhausted long ago, or he put it away when he entered into his current business arrangement. The line is monotonous and predictable - in a word, boring, and it shows in the way he acts on air.

Honored Contributor

It's too bad that his stuff is becoming same ol, same ol. Some of his past items were really great. ITA... you never know when something from some brand will "call my name!"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~