Honored Contributor

Dillards is having an additional 305 or 40% on all mark downs. Their house brand such as Bini (which is more JR sizing, and Melani (georgous!) are fantastic! The only thing is no returns. I've found all other brands to run true in sizes.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dillards big end mo sale!

i have been on the lookout for a new handbag, and stumbled into this exact dillards sale by mistake! i ended up scoring big time!

i found a SAK bag that was normally $109.00 ... and with all the markdowns and the additional 40% off, i ended up paying $35.00 for it!

Frequent Contributor

I bought Vince Camuto items - two skirts and three tops - around $140.

In my experience, most items are returnable. Those that are non-returnable are clearly labeled as such in the shopping cart.

Honored Contributor

I went to Dillards last weekend for a Vince Camuto bag that I had been eyeing for the last 6 months. It was on sale from 158 to 79! it turned out to be much smaller than I expected :-( I came home with a new Calvin Klein dress instead! It looks amazing on me :-)
Honored Contributor

I noticed the sale too. I hate paying Dillards shipping.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I scored big! Summer robe, beautiful Kate Landry handbag in turquoise, beach towels, items for DH. Prices are fantastic in every dept! Sale runs thru Saturday!

Trusted Contributor

THANKS for the heads-up on the sale!

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE these end of the month sales especially the end of season! The sale includes 40% off handbags and 30% off ladies apparel. I grabbed 2 Brahmin handbags ($103 and $79) and a Brahmin wallet for $46!!! Also, a Vera Bradley tote (a birthday gift) for $14!! I'm a happy camper! Check it out if you have a Dillard's nearby!

Frequent Contributor

On 7/25/2014 winamac1 said:

I noticed the sale too. I hate paying Dillards shipping.

I do know what you mean, but if the discount is good enough I will still purchase.

I happen to shop Dillard's often enough that I get free shipping.