Honored Contributor

IMAN-New Items; 25% off & free s&h PLUS...Stretch Denim Jeans on sale!!!

Yay!!!! The stretch denim jeans are on sale for 29--lower pricing than the TS!!! The colors are all from her Spring collection. These are fabulous jeans. Making room to bring in the Fall collection colors. Also, there are new items, and most of the items are 25% off with free s&h. Happy shopping!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN-New Items; 25% off & free s&h PLUS...Stretch Denim Jeans on sale!!!

I also started a thread about this awhile ago to give people a heads up on those jeans. I know a lot of people like them. That's a good price.

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I also started a thread about this awhile ago to give people a heads up on those jeans. I know a lot of people like them. That's a good price.

Yes, lower than the TS price-an excellent buy with reduced shipping of 3. I think they want to move this inventory for the Fall release of these pants in newer colors. Something weird happened with their schedule this week, b/c they had IMAN scheduled for TS today.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this. I've been checking every day but hadn't yet checked today. Just went over there and ordered 4 pairs. Love those pants!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 kachina624 said: Thanks so much for posting this. I've been checking every day but hadn't yet checked today. Just went over there and ordered 4 pairs. Love those pants!
Cool! Looks like most colors and sizes are available except for the green & yellow. They will fly out the door once it airs on Colleen's show tonight. Since it was such a successful TS, I hope they do another with fall colors like dark green, smoky gray, deep purple, garnet red, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/24/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/24/2014 kachina624 said: Thanks so much for posting this. I've been checking every day but hadn't yet checked today. Just went over there and ordered 4 pairs. Love those pants!
Cool! Looks like most colors and sizes are available except for the green & yellow. They will fly out the door once it airs on Colleen's show tonight. Since it was such a successful TS, I hope they do another with fall colors like dark green, smoky gray, deep purple, garnet red, etc.

Do these run true to size? By the garment measurements, I should get a small, average. I love the fact they're pull on! Are they tight in the waist or does it stretch? This would be my first pair. Love the colors and the fabric sounds nice! Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

Don't forget to go through Mr. Rebates for 6%---also there is a $10 off $50 code that I think you can use if you buy 2 or 1 and something else for just over $20. I have never had these jeans so don't know anything about sizing.

KK

Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 emmiesmom said:

Do these run true to size? By the garment measurements, I should get a small, average. I love the fact they're pull on! Are they tight in the waist or does it stretch? This would be my first pair. Love the colors and the fabric sounds nice! Tia!

I found that if you use the garment measurements, it should be a good fit. These were my 1st buy from IMAN, and was so pleased to not have to return/exchange. They are pull up, no zipper, no front bulky pockets. They have a fantastic stretch and comfort fit, but they don't stretch out or get baggy with wear or wash. And her back pockets have a strategic size/placement that makes your booty look great ;-) The coordinating denim jacket is also a winner, and I think priced at 34.

Esteemed Contributor

I found that if you use the garment measurements, it should be a good fit. These were my 1st buy from IMAN, and was so pleased to not have to return/exchange. They are pull up, no zipper, no front bulky pockets. They have a fantastic stretch and comfort fit, but they don't stretch out or get baggy with wear or wash. And her back pockets have a strategic size/placement that makes your booty look great ;-) The coordinating denim jacket is also a winner, and I think priced at 34.

Thanks so much! What colors do you have?? There are so many great colors, hard to choose one, lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much! What colors do you have?? There are so many great colors, hard to choose one, lol!

I have the white and mint green. Just ordered the power purple. They will probably have a mini fashion show during Colleen's show with models in all or most of the colors.