Honored Contributor
Looking at the weekly program schedule, and it appears there is a PM Style/Lisa Robertson TSV scheduled on Aug 3rd. Since that is the weekend for Fall Fashion launch, wonder if it's the new GILI hobo handbag? Does anyone have info?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Not interested in the least

Honored Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Luvmycats said:

That's my opinion about most of the TSV's-only marginally reduced pricing, and rarely free s&h, but I do like the GILI line. There is a new photo on her FB page showing a new leather & tweed jacket, so it might be the jacket.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:

That's my opinion about most of the TSV's-only marginally reduced pricing, and rarely free s&h, but I do like the GILI line. There is a new photo on her FB page showing a new leather & tweed jacket, so it might be the jacket.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the program guide in the Insider has Computer Shop at midnight on Sunday, August 3.

Friday and Saturday, August 1 and 2, seem to be devoted to Fall fashion, but the lineup is a collection of all the usual house brands. The only LR show scheduled is the season premiere on Friday at 10:00 p.m.

Super Contributor

Oh please not another one of those LR bags..I am so tired

of them..why?!!!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 7/24/2014 jmsmall said:

Oh please not another one of those LR bags..I am so tired

of them..why?!!!!!!

You bought one of these bags, and are already tired of it????? They must have sold a lot of them, so it will bear repeating. Not my thing, but everyone else enjoy.

Honored Contributor
On 7/24/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 7/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the program guide in the Insider has Computer Shop at midnight on Sunday, August 3.

Friday and Saturday, August 1 and 2, seem to be devoted to Fall fashion, but the lineup is a collection of all the usual house brands. The only LR show scheduled is the season premiere on Friday at 10:00 p.m.

Well...I am looking at the program guide on the website, and it lists LR PM Style for the midnight show on Aug 3rd, preceded by a PM Style show on Sat night.The schedule also shows Fall fashion TSV-midnight shows for Fri Aug 1, Sat Aug 2, and a LR midnight show on Aug 3. Is the website wrong?

Super Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: Looking at the weekly program schedule, and it appears there is a PM Style/Lisa Robertson TSV scheduled on Aug 3rd. Since that is the weekend for Fall Fashion launch, wonder if it's the new GILI hobo handbag? Does anyone have info?

I just looked at the schedule online as well as in my paper copy of the "Inside Q" and it shows "Computer Shop-QVC Electronics Expo" as the Today's Special Value for Sunday August 3rd. LR has a two hour show on Saturday night ahead of the computer show.

Honored Contributor
On 7/24/2014 NanciJ said:
On 7/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: Looking at the weekly program schedule, and it appears there is a PM Style/Lisa Robertson TSV scheduled on Aug 3rd. Since that is the weekend for Fall Fashion launch, wonder if it's the new GILI hobo handbag? Does anyone have info?

I just looked at the schedule online as well as in my paper copy of the "Inside Q" and it shows "Computer Shop-QVC Electronics Expo" as the Today's Special Value for Sunday August 3rd. LR has a two hour show on Saturday night ahead of the computer show.

I don't receive the printed Insider, and that was printed at least 6-8 weeks ago. Maybe something has changed? The website should be the most accurate since they can adjust it daily. I'm looking at the website right now. It has LR PM Style scheduled from 7p-midnight ET on Sat Aug 2, immediately followed by another LR PM Style show from midnight to 1a on Sun Aug 3.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like the computer shop to me. If you scroll day by day, or click on "Print Q Guide", it shows the computer shop. QVC generally does the computer TSVs on Sundays, so it makes sense. I'm pretty sure if LR had an upcoming TSV, we would have heard about it by now. The last time she had one, people were talking about it for weeks prior.