Contributor

Quacker Factory straight leg DreamJeannes

Does anyone else want more QF straight leg dream jeannes without belt loops and only the little heart design on the coin pocket- no other embellishment. Regular 30" and other lengths

Frequent Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory straight leg DreamJeannes

For me, the material is too heavy for summer.

Trusted Contributor

Loooove the DreamJeannes material! I have 4 pair of capris and 3 pair of the bermuda shorts. But their inseam for full length pants aren't long enough for me. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I don't find the fabrication hot at all. Wore the capris on a recent cruise while in Honduras, Belize and Cozumel (different color in each port) and was very comforable in them.......and believe me....it was hot hot hot in Honduras.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in the Southwest (100+ degrees) and don't find the pants too hot!! However, I would love to see a semi-boot cut in the Dream Jeannes! Don't want nor like straight leg, but the boot cut are sometimes too flared!! And I agree, no bling except for the pocket heart!

Regular Contributor

Yes, please! More of all colors, lengths snd sizes. XXS Tall They seem to always be sold out. i get tired of never bring able to order the color or size I want. I am a pull on pant lover and I prefer no pockets (slimming) or belt loops like you said. More bleached denim.
Frequent Contributor

YES PLEASE!! Agree with too hot for right now. However hoping the fall/winter style has a no bling line of straight leg dream jeannes.

I like my bling on top....

Occasional Contributor

Another YES PLEASE! Of all the Dream Jeannes the straight leg in petite looks the best on me, even though I love them all. Wouldn't a Today's Special Value be great in this one for fall! Please stock this one so I don't break my neck racing to my computer to order before they sell out of sizes and colors.

The fabric weight is perfect and keep real pockets.

Not applicable

Yes, more STRAIGHT LEG full length pants in more COLORS please!! Belt loops are fine, but no other embellishment is needed. Would love to have the bright turquoise and other fun colors that match the summer tops. The boot cut is not as flattering to my 3X size as a true straight cut (not tapered). PLEASE!!

Super Contributor

Yes, I would like straight leg jeans (pull on) without pockets. Pockets add too much bulk. I never tuck my tops in, so no pockets jeans are much more slimming.

Honored Contributor

I also love the Dream jeans straight legs as well as the capris....and I prefer them with no bling except for the cute heart on the pocket that no one will see anyway.

I don't understand why QF doesn't offer more non bling items. I would prefer bottoms as well as tops to be bling free since I prefer to wear my own jewelry. I think it's fine for those who like it but give us more simple but good fitting classic tops.