Honored Contributor

So I have this beautiful pair of taupe suede high heeled sandals that have a "cage" look around the foot and then tie at the ankles. They are open toe and open back so I just never wear them in the cold winter weather (not to mention subjecting them to the outdoor elements) but they are a perfect companion to a multi color taupe/white/teal Laundry wrap dress I have for Spring/Summer.

Would you wear these suede sandals in summer?

Honored Contributor

Just me and I know others feel differently, I don't wear suede when the weather is warm. Suede just screams fall/winter to me just like linen screams summer.

That being said, it really doesn't make any sense that suede shoes are for fall/winter and supposedly patent shoes are for spring summer. That should be flip-flopped because patent shoes would be easier to wipe the elements off of.

Frequent Contributor

I wear suede and smooth leather in the warmer months. I have a few suede sandals that I adore and live in.

Regular Contributor
Absolutely...wear them and look fabulous. If you are concerned about trends, you are in luck because suede for summer is very " in" this year. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

There are many suede sandals in the stores now.

Wear them if you like how they look with your dress.

Super Contributor

Absolutely!

I like suede sandals in soft colors for spring and summer. Style and color are more important to me than material in determining what season to wear shoes

Trusted Contributor

I would definitely wear suede sandals in the summer unless they made my feet too hot.

Valued Contributor
Absolutely!! Wear them with pride!
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Yes, I would wear them. Why not? Most of you wear leather in the summer don't you? I do!

Respected Contributor

Love suede sandals, and yes, I wear them all summer into the fall.