Respected Contributor

I just heard Linda from LCNY say she was a widow. She is still so young. I never heard her say that before. She is such a pretty and nice woman. I enjoy her shows with Mary Beth.

Honored Contributor

It's been a few years. I like her. She and Mary Beth work very well together.

Honored Contributor

Yeah it has been a few years. I believe her husband had cancer?

Super Contributor

She is so pretty and seems so comfortable in front of the camera. If I remember correctly, someone posted wedding pictures when her daughter got married. She has a beautiful family, but if I remember correctly, there was not a husband in those pictures. How sad for her to be a widow at such a young age.

Honored Contributor

I knew she was a widow. I've heard her talk about it before. It's difficult for a Mom to go through.

You spend your entire time as a Mom and Wife doing for your family. Then your husband is taken away and then your children go off and lead their own lives.

As a Mom, you want your children to lead their own lives and go off but that doesn't mean it doesn't make you sad and lonely. I'm sure she hears and has heard what all of us Widows hear (even after 10 years I still hear it).

The words, "Really? That long ago? You need to move on." You'd be surprised. This is from people who don't say that to be mean. They just don't understand.

I know she had 1 or 2 daughters get married or a son. Something like that recently. She also had a son I think just graduate from high school.

There are a lot of changes in her life right now. It is a difficult adjustment.

She is so lovely.

Respected Contributor

Her husband died in 2010. I remember because we lost a family member about the same time. He had cancer for a few years.

Honored Contributor

I just read her blog. It sounds like she met a nice man and have introduced their families to each other.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Thanks brii. I will look up her blog. I like it when nice things happen to nice people.

Honored Contributor
On 4/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

Wow! Thanks brii. I will look up her blog. I like it when nice things happen to nice people.

She seems like such an upbeat person.

Esteemed Contributor

I knew about her husbands passing also .. My favorite show on QVC is LC with Mary Beth and Linda. I just brought the sneakers this morning and the maxi dress and shug.