Esteemed Contributor

Has Anyone Traveled with LOGO Tops?

I would love to take my many logo tops and bottoms on vacation since they are so easy to just roll and pack with not much weight. The pieces are also easy to mix and match. However, I am concerned with the wrinkling since I won't have access to an iron and not sure about the shower facilities because I may be in some remote places.
Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Traveled with LOGO Tops?

I have traveled with LOGO tops many times. They are fantastic and I don't think you'll have issues with wrinkling when you roll them up in your luggage. I didn't. Happy travels!

Valued Contributor

I agree with LoMiSu. I have found that when I use packing cubes of various sizes and then roll all my clothes, I can pack much more than I could before, northing wrinkles and you can unpack and just put the cubes in a dresser drawer so it is easy to repack, especially if you are moving multiple times. I got my cubes on am*zon. Great prices and fast delivery. I wished I fond them years ago!

Super Contributor

Almost 50 percent of my closet is LG. I just went to California and Las Vegas for a vacation and took several pants and tanks and vests of Lori's with me. They work well in that climate. And I got a lot of compliments from family and strangers went I was out and about. They will work well here in NY city when it gets hot and humid as well. I will be ordering more of her tanks and vests they are my favorite in her line. They travel very well. And take up very little space.

Honored Contributor

I brought along one of her first products to use as a beach coverup.

It wrinkled terribly.

At home I have to iron it every time I wear it too.

Super Contributor

I have had no problem with taking Logo for traveling. They roll up to fit and are easy to care for in my opinion. Layering is great for different temps during the day and night too. I have NEVER had to iron any Logo rayon/spandex items. I wash on delicate then put in the dryer on low for about five minutes then lay flat to finish drying. Logo is perfect for my lifestyle and easy for travel.
Regular Contributor

I agree-great for travel. My tops sometimes look wrinkled before I put them on but after a few minutes of wearing the wrinkles disappear. Easy, comfortable and versatile tops.

Regular Contributor

Does rolling prevent/minimize wrinkling versus folding?
Regular Contributor

On 4/30/2014 MurphsMom said:

I agree-great for travel. My tops sometimes look wrinkled before I put them on but after a few minutes of wearing the wrinkles disappear. Easy, comfortable and versatile tops.

I agree. I travel all the time with Logo and never have any wrinkle issues.
Honored Contributor

Isn't that why you ""roll"" them? To minimize wrinkles? You aren't going to be able to completely eliminate wrinkles but rolling should minimize any wrinkling.