Esteemed Contributor

Disappointed that the WK white...is not white!

I ordered two of the WK tanks a253408 and a233942...both in white...was so disappointed that when they arrived they are a very dull gray white. Not optic white...not even a creamy white...but a very awful gray white. Well just darn! The other thing was that both ran about 1/2 to a full size bigger than my other WK tanks in the same size.

I'm waiting to see if I 'warm' up to the color of the tanks...but right now, I'm inclined to send them back. I hate that because I would get so much wear out of both of them if they were actually white.

Anyone else notice this w/ the white WK items they ordered?

No Image Found

No Image Found

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointed that the WK white...is not white!

Kate-I also purchased both of these in white; expect them to be bright white or at least the same tone as the white short sleeve WK knit sweater, which is a bright white. Will let you know once I receive them. If they are greyish or cream/off white, they will go back.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The whites I received are not ivory but look white to me. Try maybe looking in bright sunlight instead of indoor lighting?? The indoor lighting might be making the color look off. Slightly O/T-- if you have any cataract problems-- colors might look 'off' also.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I have the round/scoop neck tank, and it is white white. The same color as the short sleeved cardigan and the long sleeved cardigan. I have the v neck tank on its way to me. Sure hope it is the same white as the 2 cardigans.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Chi-town girl said: Kate-I also purchased both of these in white; expect them to be bright white or at least the same tone as the white short sleeve WK knit sweater, which is a bright white. Will let you know once I receive them. If they are greyish or cream/off white, they will go back.
I would be interested because the two I rec'd have a blue/gray cast. I put them next to my other white tees and tanks and there really is a huge difference. Withh my skin tone, I need WHITE.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 kate2357 said:
On 4/22/2014 Chi-town girl said: Kate-I also purchased both of these in white; expect them to be bright white or at least the same tone as the white short sleeve WK knit sweater, which is a bright white. Will let you know once I receive them. If they are greyish or cream/off white, they will go back.
I would be interested because the two I rec'd have a blue/gray cast. I put them next to my other white tees and tanks and there really is a huge difference. Withh my skin tone, I need WHITE.
Call customer service, tell them they are defective due to the color issue. If defective, they will cover return fee & ask them to send you replacements

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

No problems with mine -- they are white-white.

Respected Contributor

I have the same two styles you have plus the cardigan and they seem white to me. Next to my ivory WK sweaters they are very white. Are you looking at them in daylight?
Trusted Contributor

Mine are also white. All of white wks are the same color.

Trusted Contributor

It is for this reason but I no longer order clothing online. It seems that 90% of the time the color is wrong, the fit is wrong, the quality isn't there, or I just don't like it. And the prices are way too high once you add taxes and S&H. Results in too many returns. So I have given up - I want to see, touch, try on before I purchase.