Super Contributor

Got mine.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too. I went with blue!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I went with Wysteria and Turquoise. I never watch Morning Show, always on the news. But I flipped through channels and there was Louis standing there. Next up was a glimpse of the tunic. I auto ordered on phone, it wouldn't take the order, I had punched a digit incorrectly. Went to the computer, couldn't load QVC. Back to the phone, calmed down and got the item number right, as it is posted above my desk. Whew! It was meant to be, I tell you, meant to be.

Respected Contributor

Got the Black/Khaki! Saw Louis present this Tunic - there were 1400 to start - at the end of the presentation - 200 were left!

Respected Contributor

I didn't see Louis (hope there will be a video of the tunic later), but I saw the Joan Rivers jacket presentation, and Louis' name was mentioned. So I went on line, and saw that the tunic was recently presented. The black was essentially sold out, so I ordered the Wisteria and Turquoise. I think that's a better color for me, as I look best in colors like purple and turquoise.

Do you know if Louis will be on again later today?

Super Contributor

He's supposed to be PM style. I actually thought the tunic would be presented tonight.

Respected Contributor

Well, darn. AM Style is on at 3 am here. Saw the end of show and host was wearing tunic. That's when I discovered my size was very popular-sold out or waitlist.

Valued Contributor

Well, darn is right. I missed it, too. I was hoping for blue and white or the black and twig. And now even the wisteria/turquoise is on waitlist. Guess I will just have to stalk. It sure looked nice in the video. No wonder it blew out the door. Congrats to you ladies who managed to get one! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I won't pay $60+ for an all polyester top but I do love the design. Just wish it was a better quality fabric.