Honored Contributor

Another ho hum lineup!

I do like the new Clinton Kelly dress, but I don't know if it will appear in A.M. Style or not.

Kelly by Clinton Kelly Animal Print Knit Dress with Waist Detail

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/19

Nice dress... looks like lots of color options... how are you today and what's up, lola! Thanks for starting "The Chat" early this am!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Two more days left of break. We had Monday off, but they took it away after the snow days. I'm recovering from a 10 day sinus/allergy malaise that I finally got under control, but now I have to grade about 60 projects. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Trusted Contributor

Pretty dress! Glad you're better Lola. I retired last June from teaching so I feel your pain. Want to know how good retirement is? Ok, I'll stop now! Look forward to style chat.
Super Contributor

I know that model is skinny, dress is cute, but why do her hips look so wide in the picture?

I hope it's not an optical illusion of the dress pattern.

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Jazzgrl said: I retired last June from teaching so I feel your pain. Want to know how good retirement is? Ok, I'll stop now! Look forward to style chat.

Retirement- I have about another 30 years. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

We were supposed to be in school until June 25, so I guess this is a "better" solution, but we still haven't heard when our finish date is.

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 lolakimono said:

Two more days left of break. We had Monday off, but they took it away after the snow days. I'm recovering from a 10 day sinus/allergy malaise that I finally got under control, but now I have to grade about 60 projects. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

That does not sound like fun... our grades are due this weekend. Mine are finished except one class period. I do not get along with one of the parents... getting bullied. Put my foot down and gave the designated zeros that the student "chose" after telling me he wanted to fail. He turned in all of his make-up work on Thursday. Never hung up on a parent before and this time it worked. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I'll take retirement just ASAP!

Honored Contributor

My friends are ready for the show to start, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Those two are the "cat's pajamas!" You turned them into loving little furries, lola!

Enjoy the show, kitties and lola!

Honored Contributor

Our district got a ""waiver"" for our oh-so-snowy cold TX weather! We are out June 6th. It is in the 50's this morning and the heater is on. The AC will be on later.