Honored Contributor
Glad to see new GILI shoes & hope they have made quality improvements. The Courtney ankle boots are sweet, but t I'm not buying GILI shoes again until I see some consistent positive reviews from customers. Hope to hear from those who are buying these!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Those New GILI "Courtney" shoes are ROCKIN'!!!!! Love them but not buying, Lol. Too many quality issues with GILI shoes and tired of paying out of my own pocket to ship things back. It gets quite costly.

How come Lisa is not wearing them?? Or any of her GILI shoes??? Seems she only wears them for FB pics or on PMStyle to promote.

Trusted Contributor
Maybe I'm too old fashioned when it comes to shoes - I think these are so unattractive and look so uncomfortable. Guess I've been wearing my flip flops too long.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, talk about the opposite end of the spectrum from the clodhoppers that Jane shows!!

Valued Contributor

Courtney was rockin' those shoes during a 1 a.m. Logo show. That girl looked very good in them. I don't think they are for all types of legs, though, so tread carefully. The Jacqui shoes are my type of shoe although they are too high for me. In the 70's I used to wear Famolares and fell off of them regularly. LOL

Contributor
On 4/18/2014 Raider Fan said:

Courtney was rockin' those shoes during a 1 a.m. Logo show. That girl looked very good in them. I don't think they are for all types of legs, though, so tread carefully. The Jacqui shoes are my type of shoe although they are too high for me. In the 70's I used to wear Famolares and fell off of them regularly. LOL

Famolares! Now that's a blast from the past. I loved mines.

Honored Contributor

how they continue to ask such high prices for ugly shoes with so many quality issues is amazing.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Courtney looked great in those... watched a few minutes and glanced up to see.... I couldn't pull it off!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor
I think those shoes are cute but, I also want to see the reviews before I buy. Vince Camuto has similar styled shoes in the same price range & I know from experience they are well made.