Respected Contributor

OH, MY...Jill!!! White pants (summer), sandals(Spring/Summer) paired w/ long blk top and a brown leather vest(Fall/Winter)???? What is she thinking? She has a cute shape and could really good in clothing but she consistently wears awful looking outfits! Jill, you need a stylist!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Where are the stylists???

If I made the kind of serious money that Jill probably makes, I'd be looking like a million bucks. Well, my clothes would. White pants just are not for some of us.

Super Contributor

Why don't you message her and offer your services?

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Jill looked fine in the white pants and I didn't really object to the black blouse. The vest was questionable and not because it was leather. A pastel leather jacket or vest would have been my choice; or she could have gone with a soft print blouse to bring a little softness to the top of the outfit. That said, I've seen far worse QVC hosts and others on TV.

Trusted Contributor

White pants seem to be the rage on QVC. I remember Courtney wearing them this past Winter! IMO, they don't look good on anyone except Tatia and Brenda.

Respected Contributor

I think it was actually a jacket, with tan leather and black knit material of some sort on the back and parts of the sleeves.

Valued Contributor

Jill looked like she lives in CA. We don't have rules about colors, we wear what we want. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

I loved how she looked .. didn't notice the shoes because I only saw her from the waist up. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I think they all need stylists, even the style experts. Wink I know I could use a few tips, and I haven't found them on the Q yet ... or at least useful ones.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Calif and would never pair that black brown leather jacket, black shirt with white pants and sandals. The top was fall and the bottom was spring. That being said we all have an off day. I

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Where are the stylists? I think the best ones are right here!!! Maybe the hosts should be required to read the Fashion Forum.