Honored Contributor

Who was able to get their hands on the OTO last night?

I grabbed the black. Wasn't even watching, but checked in on line and saw it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Who was able to get their hands on the OTO last night?

What was it, faerie?

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Very cute. I like that one.

Trusted Contributor

I caught the last few minutes of the presentation and tried to order over the phone with no success even though each option left said it was on waitlist...when the prompts continued to place my order it would then say that my option was no longer available. I gave up and went to bed.

Logged in this morning and waitlisted the Bermuda Blue. I am a bit grumpy that I was able to waitlist this morning after the oto price is over, and I have no need for another top, but that color is so awesome!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 lolakimono said:

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Twin Hi-Low Tee w/ Elbow Sleeve

Hi, lola! cute top! NO SCHOOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 kjohnson said:

I caught the last few minutes of the presentation and tried to order over the phone with no success even though each option left said it was on waitlist...when the prompts continued to place my order it would then say that my option was no longer available. I gave up and went to bed.

Logged in this morning and waitlisted the Bermuda Blue. I am a bit grumpy that I was able to waitlist this morning after the oto price is over, and I have no need for another top, but that color is so awesome!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'll bet if you call CS and tell them all that they'll give you the OTO price.

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to get it in the black. This is my first top (s) from her. I liked the idea of getting 2 tops for this price. I hope I ordered the correct size. I went for a MEDIUM because of the fabric. I hate things to cling. I usually order small or medium depending on the style and cut. I got a little nervous after reading some of the reviews on other LoGo tops that they had pilling issues. I hope this isn't the case for these.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 lolakimono said:

The above color looks nice, and so is the Blueberry/Black. This layering would look nice on someone who is 5'9" or taller. On me, all of 5'0", well..... would look interesting. Smiley Surprised)