Super Contributor

Petites & the LOGO show 4/17- loving it

I love the mix of body types on this show: petite, petite large (Antonella), tall girls, curvy girls, etc. I'm esp happy to see how the clothes fit Antonella, whose shape is like mine. And she's looking the best I've seen her for a while. So I'm relieved to find I wasn't just imagining it: these clothes look good on petites.

I think the pieces do in fact flatter various body types. Plus The colors are lovely and sophisticated. It's great to have all those choices for my body type.

I hope Lori keeps expanding the petite range. I've been waiting to see if one piece I'm interested in would come out in the petite soon- the cardigan with chiffon trim. Doesn't look like that's on the horizon, so I will probably just keep the regular because I think it's about the most comfortable and easy to wear summer cardi I've found in a while.

Honored Contributor

Re: Petites & the LOGO show 4/17- loving it

Yes, I love to see the petite women model, especially Tracy and Meridith. Tracy was on the other day doing the SG TSV and she stole the show. I've seen two other petite models on occasion, but I don't remember their names.