Honored Contributor

OTO Easy Street Keen 2 Espadrille Wedges

I'm tempted to get the black ones but I've never bought ES shoes before. What does everyone think? Are they nice?

Easy Street Keen 2 Espadrille Wedges with Back Strap

Honored Contributor

Re: OTO Easy Street Keen 2 Espadrille Wedges

I like them but then I LOVE espadrilles in the summer!
Regular Contributor

Very cute shoe but in the past I have returned 2 pairs of Easy Street shoes because they do not hold up and I think they are very cheaply made. One pair had a low heel that completely fell off within the first hour of wearing it. They do run small in size, so you might want to size up if you do buy these. Good luck!

Super Contributor

I ordered the red! I had been wanting a pair of red wedges for the longest. I kept seeing pictures of outfits I really liked and they looked so cute complimented by the red wedge. I had been looking for about two weeks, and I just happened to see this pair on the "what's new" section. I have never had any issues with Easy Street shoes. They have been on my favorite list in the past. I look forward to getting these.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the replies!

MagnoliaMs, I hope you like the red ones! Please give us your review when they arrive.

I talked myself out of them & also found them on Amazon with more color choices for a few pennies less & free S&H. I've got such a narrow heel that I am not sure the strap would stay on even though it sounded like they should. I guess I should try the style on in stores to get an idea.

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 willdob3 said:

Thanks for the replies!

MagnoliaMs, I hope you like the red ones! Please give us your review when they arrive.

I talked myself out of them & also found them on Amazon with more color choices for a few pennies less & free S&H. I've got such a narrow heel that I am not sure the strap would stay on even though it sounded like they should. I guess I should try the style on in stores to get an idea.

You're welcome! I will do a review when they arrive. I hope you like the ones you found on Amazon. Good deal with the free S& H!