Contributor

I guess I just don't get it...

You can order two of an item ( capri pants ) same order, same item just a different color and they don't fit the same.... one just right in fact, perfect!! the other, way too large {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

it is infuriating {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I guess I just don't get it...

I've had this same experience with other QVC brands. Several years ago QVC hosts used to brag about their quality assurance checks, but I guess they moved away from that.

Super Contributor

It's that way with many designers. I was told once that when they cut the material from the pattern, because they do hundreds at a time, the ones toward the bottom ends up smaller.

I've always wondered why it's the red shoes that always hurt..........

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 PKB said:

I've always wondered why it's the red shoes that always hurt..........

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I sent back some pants for just this reason.
Contributor

funny you mention the Quality Control....there is an QC inspection sticker on the LARGE pair ... LOL

i found that interesting {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

they will go back, but to pay the return shipping fee .... that "irks" me {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor

I've had no problem whatsoever with my D&C not fitting. I probably have 50 pairs of pants.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

This is what drives many of us crazy. Truly crazy. I can't order the pants I really like anymore because it is a cranberry shoot. If only, if only I could get them in just one other color but...NO. Who has the patience and the money to keep sending things back only to receive the item which says "it is the same size you ordered" but it actually is one or two sizes larger or smaller. I am the case in point, I am wearing what I consider pretty great jeans and although they fit so fabulously, I cannot get another pair that fits like the ones I am wearing. I Tried!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

It's not just a QVC issue - I shop at a couple of stores regularly and have the same issue with inconsistent sizing. And their prices are higher than QVC.

Honored Contributor

Not just that, but I just went in a store. I was looking to purchase another pair of black pants. They were all the same size. Yet, some were so terribly long, some were so short. Some were huge on me and some I couldn't even get over my hips!!!

Why can't all manufacturers be more consistent? I love to shop but I do not like to try things on as it wears me out. But, if I had not done so, I would have had to have carted the pants back and returned them and then searched again.

This is also why I do not like to buy clothes on-line because you do not know whether the sizes will be consistent and then you have to end up not only paying S&H when you order, but return postage when you have to send them back!!!! $5.00 or $6.00 really adds up!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin