Contributor

Not Another SG TSV - QVC, Enough is Enough

Do you believe this, we are getting one a month. Does QVC not understand that we really don't want that? Guess I won't be watching all day Thursday.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Another SG TSV - QVC, Enough is Enough

She has had TSVs that often for a very long time. I am certain it is part of her contract. What surprises me is that people always seem surprised when they show up like clockwork. Someone buys them even if we don't.

Super Contributor

I'd be willing to bet she keeps getting TSVs because she is a high volume seller and brings in a lot of money. Some of her stuff is nice .
Frequent Contributor

ANOTHER SUSAN GRAVER TSV????????? I'll have to keep the t.v. either off or on another channel, as her constant chatter grates on every nerve in my body!!! I saw it's more liquid knit. I may be an old lady, but I don't want to dress like one--and that's what all her stuff, especially liquid knit, looks like!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Apparently enough is not enough. She sells. They're not going to listen to a relative handful of haters and nasty posters when they can sell thousands of her pieces.

Honored Contributor

You girls are a hoot. Is it possible that you still don't get it? QVC is a retailer, QVC exists to make money. SG is not only extremely popular, she's QVC's top selling clothing vendor. So, yeah, one would expect lots of SG TSV's throughout the year. Don't sit on your duff's watching her presentations all day, get off the couch and go on down to Marshall's, Sears and Walmart where you get all your "high end" fashions.

Honored Contributor

I've actually seen her TSV's on real people. LOL.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2014 brii said:

I've actually seen her TSV's on real people. LOL.

so have i.....and a few on myself!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Here's another slant on this...............her stuff ain't selling... so QVC keeps bringing things back at reduced prices and/or free shipping. I've seen some of these outfits go around 3 or 4 times and I'm sick of seeing them - so certainly wouldn't buy them.

(the butterfly wings as an example)

Honored Contributor

so what is not to get?

qvc obviously knows what is selling and evidently they are SG items.

qvc obviously knows that she sells a lot when she is on (hence all of the air time she is given).

qvc obviously knows that A LOT Of people buy her items.

qvc evidently has the sales figures to prove it.

qvc obviously would not offer a SG TSV every month if they were NOT making money.

so, should qvc go with a brand that doesnt sell as well and let them have a tsv?

qvc is in the business to make money and so far their business model is working well.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein