Frequent Contributor
My tanks are "pilling"!!!! I already sent one set back and not sure if I should send them all back. I haven't worn them all yet but the navy one is also pilling. I am so mad about this. Anyone else seeing this? It is happening on the lower bottom half. For what we pay for these tanks,this should not happen. There is a quality issue.
Super Contributor

Kimberly, did you wash the tanks that are pilling in the washing machine? I know you are supposed to hand wash and air dry them. I've only worn two of mine so far and haven't had issues yet. I hope I don't as I love them- only tanks I have found that stay pulled down!

Frequent Contributor
On 3/16/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Kimberly, did you wash the tanks that are pilling in the washing machine? I know you are supposed to hand wash and air dry them. I've only worn two of mine so far and haven't had issues yet. I hope I don't as I love them- only tanks I have found that stay pulled down!

Ugh! I see the typo but don't see a place where I can go back in and edit. I was using my cell phone and it wasn't easy posting this. How do I correct my typo? Do you happen to know?

I washed 3 of them and two in the machine. I am so bummed. I will wear another and see if it happens and go from there.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered 4 cheaper tanks from Amazon. Fingers crossed I'll like them. I did get my four TSV's and really love them. I have never had a SkinnyTee pill. I do wash them by hand. My old washing machine would tear them apart.

Honored Contributor

i have never had any of my skinnytees pill and i wash them on the gentle cycle in warm water. i purchased them when they were first on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

None of mine have every pilled.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your responses!

Respected Contributor

EVERY single LOGO item in my closet has had issues w/ pilling! Not happy after spending $50+ for tees!

Super Contributor

None of mine have pilled and I've been wearing one almost every day. I wash it on the gentle cycle; hang to dry.

Super Contributor
On 3/17/2014 dc2004 said:

None of mine have pilled and I've been wearing one almost every day. I wash it on the gentle cycle; hang to dry.

I do the same and have never had a problem. A couple of times they even sneaked into the dryer and no issues. Love them!